An introduction to Beverly Hills Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 12:22 AM
BevHillsPorsche
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default An introduction to Beverly Hills Porsche

Dear Rennlist,

My name is Ryan Perrella and I’m a Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador at Beverly Hills Porsche, a longtime Rennlist member and THE go to guy for all new and pre-owned Porsche cars. Earlier this month Beverly Hills Porsche became a Rennlist site sponsor and I will be the main presence here in the online forums. I know that dealers are typically considered persona non grata but I want those of you reading to know that while I will be showing off a selection of our Porsche cars currently for sale, I would like you to think of me as your connection to the dealer side of Porsche. At Beverly Hills Porsche we have a number of unique resources and in the coming months I hope to show you more about me, our store and all the things that we have to offer.

In 2011 Beverly Hills Porsche became the number 1 volume Porsche Centre in the United States and we’re working hard to retain that title again for 2012. While the primary reason for our sponsorship is to sell cars, I’m looking forward to doing more than just that. If you get a chance to meet me at the dealership or an event or to speak to me over the phone I think you’ll quickly realize that I’m a bit different from people you might have encountered in the past when trying to buy a car. Porsche is many things to me, it’s not simply a car, a thing to sell, or the place where I work… for me Porsche is a way of life and I hope to share my passion for the brand with you.

Earlier this year I started experimenting with high definition videos to show off some of our more unique cars here at Beverly Hills Porsche on my youtube channel. Moving forward I’ll continue to show new cars as they arrive and give you personal introductions to all the new Porsche models as they become available. I’m also planning a series of videos showcasing some of the unique technologies that are built into these cars that we love and by doing so try to answer some of the more frequently asked questions that I receive about the cars and how they work. If you have a question about a car this is where I can help. If you want to see something, I’ll be here to show it to you.

I look forward to participating in the forums and contributing whenever I can to the community.

Sincerely,
Old 08-11-2012, 12:34 AM
Dennis C
Rocky Mountain High
Rennlist Member

Received 1,473 Likes on 924 Posts

Welcome.

My car was originally delivered to Beverly Hills Porsche (Dealer 248) in 2002. It was serviced there many times in the past and I bought it in California.
Old 08-11-2012, 12:36 AM
1way2rock
Rennlist Member

Default Welcome

Welcome and looking forward to your posts
Old 08-11-2012, 01:40 AM
healey1968
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dennis C
Welcome.

My car was originally delivered to Beverly Hills Porsche (Dealer 248) in 2002. It was serviced there many times in the past and I bought it in California.
That's very interesting Dennis. I'm pretty sure my C2 '02 cab came from Beverly Hills Porsche as well. I bought it down the road in SoCal last year.
Old 08-11-2012, 12:36 PM
Byprodriver
Rennlist Member

Received 173 Likes on 135 Posts

Previous experience with Bev Hills Service & Parts has convinced me to never return.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:17 PM
morganabowen
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey Ryan, congratulations, finally decided to settle here in SoCal? Welcome and I know you are a good guy and those that don't know you will find that out real soon. Ryan was a regular contibutor to the 928 board and is very knowledgeable about all Porsches. Maybe I will drop by and say hi next time I'm in your area. My office is in BH, on Camden Drive. Hope to see you soon.
Old 08-11-2012, 06:02 PM
Gonzo911
Rat Balls
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

How much are you asking for is the 08 macadamia turbo cab?
Old 08-11-2012, 07:30 PM
fanny bay r1
Burning Brakes

Where's Beverly Hills - sounds made up to me!!
Old 08-11-2012, 08:44 PM
Van
Rennlist Member

Received 93 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by morganabowen
Ryan was a regular contibutor to the 928 board
I suppose we won't hold that against you.
Old 08-11-2012, 11:33 PM
BevHillsPorsche
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Dennis C
Welcome.

Glad to be here!

Originally Posted by 1way2rock
Welcome and looking forward to your posts
I'm looking forward to contributing!

Originally Posted by Byprodriver
Previous experience with Bev Hills Service & Parts has convinced me to never return.
Hmm, maybe I can help. Have you had a chance to talk to Jay Huffschmidt yet about any of the issue's you've had? If you'd like some help send me a PM and we'll take care of you.

Originally Posted by morganabowen
Hey Ryan, congratulations, finally decided to settle here in SoCal? Welcome and I know you are a good guy and those that don't know you will find that out real soon. Ryan was a regular contibutor to the 928 board and is very knowledgeable about all Porsches. Maybe I will drop by and say hi next time I'm in your area. My office is in BH, on Camden Drive. Hope to see you soon.
Larry you should definitely stop by, just make sure it's not on a Sunday or Wednesday as I'm not usually here.

Thanks also for the introduction, it looks like we got off to a bit of a rocky start in one of the other forums but I think we'll be ok.

Originally Posted by Gonzo911
How much are you asking for is the 08 macadamia turbo cab?
Sadly that car is no longer available at Beverly Hills Porsche but if you're interested in buying it send me an e-mail or PM me and I can put you in touch with the guy that's got it.

Originally Posted by fanny bay r1
Where's Beverly Hills - sounds made up to me!!
Today it's the hottest spot in CA, LITERALLY!

Originally Posted by Van
I suppose we won't hold that against you.
HA HA
Old 08-12-2012, 09:16 AM
relinuca
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default I'm just sayin'

No offence to Ryan, but I not interested in having sales reps. working the rennlist channel for leads. I already get too much sales stuff from my local dealer via e-mail, snail mail, robo calls, etc.

relinuca
Old 08-12-2012, 11:46 AM
yoda888
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

+1 for Ryan @ Beverly Hills Porsche

Long story short, a couple of weeks back BH porsche had a car I was interested. I called and talked to Ryan about it. A couple of hours later he called me back and basically said "we won't sell you this car." Basically the car wasn't up to their standards. As a consumer/buyer, that's what I want to hear. I don't want them to make the sale and burn me. They're looking at it from a long term customer perspective and reputation. I have respect for that. Sounds like they'll do what it takes to make it right. (This is based on my limited experience with Ryan, but I like what I've experienced thus far.)
Old 08-12-2012, 11:51 AM
Marc Gelefsky
Super Moderator
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by relinuca
No offence to Ryan, but I not interested in having sales reps. working the rennlist channel for leads. I already get too much sales stuff from my local dealer via e-mail, snail mail, robo calls, etc.

relinuca
Comments like this bring nothing to the Thread, Ryan is a Rennlist sponsor and more important a long time Rennlist member and Porsche owner.
Sponsors and Members keep our forum going and the way Rennlist handles it we see much less advertising here than most other sites, go look at 6speed for example.
So give Ryan a break, welcome him and if you do not desire to read his threads do not. Here on Rennlist you will not be "spammed" by advertising.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:35 AM
relinuca
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default OK

Point well made.

relinuca
Old 08-13-2012, 10:56 AM
Cornbread
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Only in Beverly Hills is a Car Salesman called an "Abassador". Hahaha...Just sayin.

Ryan I hope you can add lots of good information to the disscussions.

By the way let us know when you can give us factory parts prices like Suncoast.

Quick Reply: An introduction to Beverly Hills Porsche