Pics of my first mods

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 12:33 PM
yellow_tornado
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics of my first mods

All-

Its been one year since I've joined the club and while I've thought a lot about a few updates I have not pulled the trigger until recently. Since my inspiration is the great information and photos on this forum, I thought I'd share mine.

Mod #1 - H&R lowering springs resulting in a drop of 1.25 and in my opinion a more responsive and tight steering experience. It also seemed to get rid of the highway floating feel that some have mentioned. Before & after photos below.

Name:  006.JPG
Views: 56
Size:  180.7 KB

Name:  IMG_6276.JPG
Views: 49
Size:  261.1 KB

Mod #2 - Upgraded speakers all around including a Bazooka 6" powered sub in the cabin. I have a non-Bose system and the sound quality from the OEM system was less than desirable so the in-dash and rear compartment speakers have been upgraded to 4" Focal co-axle's. In the boot is an Alpine amp and the Bazooka tube in the back (see photo). The Focal's went in first so I was able to hear the difference with and without the sub and to me its night and day. And the best part is that I can still fit my golf clubs in the back.

Name:  IMG_6279.JPG
Views: 32
Size:  153.9 KB

Mod #3 - Aluminum pedals. These are from Suncoast parts and is the bolt on type with the rubber nubs for extra grip. Obviously, purely for looks.

Next Mod's? Not sure yet but I'm sure I'll get some good inspiration from the forum.

Cheers and happy Wednesday.

JP

Quick Reply: Pics of my first mods