Racer

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

somewhere between houston and dallas

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-R...4/IMG_0858.JPG
Old 07-28-2012, 05:28 PM
mrtoro
Racer

not great at posting pics or techie issues at all. The car is great. It has a few more aftermarket mods than I wanted but nothing that is not reversible. I might have some mods, and high dollar mods actually, for sale on marketplace soon.

Drive back was everything i could ask for. My son did great, was patient and had a great time. we stopped at the 'big Texan" in amarillo for lunch yesterday. Oh my, I really got a taste for Texas there. Had a huge serving of ribs together. checked out rattle snakes, bought some route 66 stickers and cowboy hats. All the touristy stuff.

Besides the nasty weather and bugs, I like Texas. The attitude of people especially. For example, we were in Oregon last month and the hostess at a restaurant/bar would not let us sit at the bar with kids, no one under 21 admitted to the bar area. In comparison, my son and I went to lunch in Houston. The big screen at the bar had formula 1 and he wanted to sit there to watch. I said to the hostess 'we probably can't sit at the bar, right?". her reply was "why? is he going to try to order a whiskey shot?"

back to the car...It is Sy with sport seats, deviated stitching, painted console and seat backs. It is not very subtle and I love it. Friends and neighbors have been coming over our home to check out the ride today. Everyone has come up with nick names for it... Happy chiquita, short bus, runny yolk are some of them.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink
Old 07-28-2012, 05:29 PM
mrtoro
Racer

Old 07-28-2012, 08:06 PM
Tim Wasmer
Race Car

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts

Glad you are doing good! Good find

Looks like it has suspension done as well

Quick Reply: Houston to Denver in our new c4s