Rim Identification....?

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 11:55 AM
Topaz330ci
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rim Identification....?

Hi Guys,

I've seen these rims before on other 996 WB's. Can anyone tell me who makes them? The seller is asking 2K for them, and I am waiting to hear on the condition of them, as well as tire condition. I will also confirm the offset, but hpefully if they fit on the Turbo, they should fit on mine if the PO got the correct sizing...

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ353831072

Thanks,

Alin
Old 02-13-2012, 02:32 PM
Topaz330ci
Burning Brakes

Could they be these?

http://www.wheelcomponents.com/image...nne-Silver.jpg
Old 02-13-2012, 02:53 PM
2K7TTMIA
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

they look awefully close. the Victors have a bolt in between the double spoke, where on the Turbo, there isn't a bolt there.

Inspect the back of the wheels for casting identification.

The wheels should also have the widths and offsets clearly identifiable. If they are NB fitments, I would avoid putting them on a WB; better off looking for proper offset wheels, than having to deal with spacers.

If any signs indicate they may be replica wheels, then knock off at least $500 on the deal.

Other than that, $2K is not bad if the wheels and tires are in excellent condition and they are recently balanced.

Last edited by 2K7TTMIA; 02-13-2012 at 04:11 PM.
Old 02-13-2012, 03:38 PM
Topaz330ci
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by 2K3TTMIA
they look awefully close. the Victors have a bolt in between the double spoke, where on the Turbo, there isn't a bolt there.

Inspect the back of the wheels for casting identification.

The wheels should also have the widths and offsets clearly identifiable. If they are NB fitments, I would avoid putting them on a WB; better off looking for proper offset wheels, then having to deal with spacers.

If any signs indicate they may be replica wheels, then knock off at least $500 on the deal.

Other than that, $2K is not bad if the wheels and tires are in excellent condition and they are recently balanced.

Hmm, I didn't notice that bolt in between the spokes... So I guess that's not them. The rims are in Toronto, and I'm in Ottawa. But i'm awaiting some answers.... They are def WB fitment.

Quick Reply: Rim Identification....?