Sponsored by:

Good experience with Moorespeed in Austin

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 05:39 PM
dotframe
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Good experience with Moorespeed in Austin

When I was searching for good shops in Austin I didn't find a lot of posts out there. Hopefully this will help someone looking.

I recently went with Moorespeed in Austin to look at and eventually replace my clutch, IMSB, and RMS. I saw a thread on the net that alluded to the fact that Moorespeed was a bit more pricey than other shops so I was hesitent to use them at first. Honestly after calling around to different shops, Joe at Moorespeed was the only one to ask me detailed questions and give feedback on the problem I was having. That, as well as their IMSB experience was the deciding factor for me.

There is nothing worse than to feel like a shop is too busy to take my business or give me the time of day.

Price wise they were a bit higher than other shops and add their mark-up on parts just like everyone else. I have to admit, walking around their shop and feeling like my C4S was on the bottom end of cars they normally work on was a strange feeling

Sorry for the rant but I did appreciate the few threads I found on good shops around town and wanted to add my experience.
Old 09-28-2011, 04:03 PM
996inTX
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

great find. I'll need my clutch done soon and will definitely check them out.

Quick Reply: Good experience with Moorespeed in Austin