Notices
996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Some New Pics with LED Tail Lights-Turbo Front-Black Tips-Lowered-Blk Wheels..

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010 | 08:41 PM
Daryl Aarons
Intermediate

Love it. Beautiful car. Hmmm...if I take the wife's beer money out of the budget perhaps I could...
Old 12-06-2010 | 09:06 PM
norcoastal
Pro

Tarek, what year is your car?
Old 12-06-2010 | 09:19 PM
Botsy67
Rennlist Member

Looks good... Quick question 4 u, when turn-signals are on, the flasher lights are yellow or white in color? They should be flashing yellow, right? Could you confirm? Thanks,
Old 12-06-2010 | 11:49 PM
Tarek307
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by philooo
I placed an order for another set, if they come in one piece, I'll update my review really mine were literally hitting each other in the box. you make me feel bad now ..rghhhh

BTW how is life with the super low turbo front lip ? looks great but man that is low ! I bet you have better mpg than a prius with that thing !
Barley any issues with the bumper, its not as low as you think. MPG sucks, i think i get 18, but i drive very aggressive specially since i put in the Cold air intake K&N it howls and sounds so good after 4,000RPM so i tend to drive in that range, lol

I read your review before i ordered, and i was like screw it, i'll take my chances, its amazon, so your guaranteed your money back anyways..but the box came SO WELL PACKAGED, i was surprised! it shipped from Amazon, so i think maybe amazon does the shipping for that redline guy now or something..some sellers can do that-

Originally Posted by norcoastal
Tarek, what year is your car?
Old 12-07-2010 | 12:12 AM
philooo
Rennlist Member

one of the reason I gaze a tough feedback it that I wanted for my point to come across... they might be packing them better now I ordered another set, we'll see how they come
Old 12-07-2010 | 12:32 AM
Tarek307
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by philooo
one of the reason I gaze a tough feedback it that I wanted for my point to come across... they might be packing them better now I ordered another set, we'll see how they come
Phil, now that i've given you some info and revived your want for the LEDS' here is what i want from you... WHAT IS THE PSE HACK, what do they do? how do i get it done? is it "too loud" will it be ok with my Cold Air Intake or will it ruin the sound the intake puts out., price range? ..ect...i dont want a rediculous loud sound, just maybe a bit louder, just a bit.. give me the 411 Philly Phil
Old 12-07-2010 | 01:02 AM
philooo
Rennlist Member

Lol,

The PSE hack is Porsche Sport Exhaust on the cheap, pretty much you weld a pipe in between the inlet and outlet pipes of your original mufflers. Not all exhaust shop can do it as very few actually weld on stainless steel. so you will probably have to buy the pipe yourself and find a guy willing to do it. it is easy for who know what he is doing. Best is to send them to FisterD for a perfect job.(http://www.fdmotorsports.net/index_files/Page732.htm)

They are absolutely ok sound for the road, because the sound only goes when you open up the throttle it is a MANDATORY update, if not the stock exhaust sounds like nothing.

I even tried the muffler bypass pipes a bit loud but really doable, those fully remove the mufflers but the cat converter dampen the sound pretty well. that sound like those big V8 with magnaflow exhaust and stuff

I hope this answer your question

Cold air intake.. I am really not into lowering my dust protection as I live in an area with a lot of sand/dust storm, I want maximum protection again that. so stock air filter for me.

Last edited by philooo; 12-07-2010 at 01:29 AM.
Old 12-23-2010 | 11:21 AM
atx.911
Instructor

Looks great! I like my LED tailights too had hyperflash but other than that, no problems!
Old 12-25-2010 | 04:43 AM
Tarek307
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by atx.911
Looks great! I like my LED tailights too had hyperflash but other than that, no problems!
Then all you need is the relay i mention in the post and they wont hyper flash

Quick Reply: Some New Pics with LED Tail Lights-Turbo Front-Black Tips-Lowered-Blk Wheels..