Sponsored by:

Black and Tan Time, New shoes- New Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 01:48 AM
Graufuchs
Rennlist Member

Received 1,403 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by FLY996
Right, I think you've proved my point...those cars are more square in design, thus that style wheel flows...seems to clash on the curvy aero...

...end of the day, you like it...all that really matters...
I do very much...big fan of flat/flush multi spoke wheels, which was the point I was making.

Originally Posted by KJinDC
Nice looking car!
Unless you're tracking the car I'd think carefully about adding a roll bar. You give up a fair amount of usable space.
I used to have a B5 S4 and only recently sold it. I replaced it with a B8 S4 now that my 996 is pretty much track only.

-KJ
I dont mind the lack of space...if I have to hual something it goes in the saab or in the little ladies volvo. The 996 is my fun car. It may be tracked in the future. Audis rock, shoulda kept my B6 S4 for my daily..live and learn.

Originally Posted by racesx
Nice look! I picked up some VE wheels with same sizes and offsets (different style though) and trying to determine tire sizes. Are your fenders rolled in the back?
No the fenders arent rolled but I put a 275/35 tire on..slightly stretched (blame my audi/vw past for that) in order to clear the rear fender with 0 rubbing. Its a 10.8in tire on a 11in wheel. It looks like it just clears the fender the way it is.

Thanks for everyones Positive comments!!
Rennlist is awesome!!
Old 07-21-2010, 11:11 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you sell the other wheels? Going to?

Quick Reply: Black and Tan Time, New shoes- New Pictures