Sponsored by:

Thoughts on this 966 Turbo x50?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 04:39 PM
himself
Rennlist Member

Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Tommy Carrera
Doesnt answer ALL the questions, but does sort it out some. If I was nearer to TX I MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT trade my C2 for it. But I need 100 more ponies like I need another wife.
You can have 2 wives? Man, that is some deal. I can see how hard is would be to decide between more ponies or more wives.

Also, if you need someone to take a look at this car for you, I can run by and check it out.

-td
Old 09-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Mabuhay
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by himself
You can have 2 wives? Man, that is some deal. I can see how hard is would be to decide between more ponies or more wives.

Also, if you need someone to take a look at this car for you, I can run by and check it out.

-td
I suppose it depends on how many ponies and how hot-looking the wives...

If you do live in the Dallas area, I would appreciate it if you do check that car out AND the black RUF one as well. I am interested in both. I've been trading calls with Jonathan Peck, but work has gotten crazy this week. If things progress, I'll schedule a PPI and book a flight down there to personally take a look.

Here's info on the black one. The motivation is that I've always wanted a RUF Porsche!!! - albeit a yellow one along the lines of the "Yellow Bird". Does anyone even remember the "Yellow Bird"???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Old 09-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Mabuhay
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think this is the Yellow Bird....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5uniReXED4

When drivers were "real men" (and probably had more ***** than brains) unaided by any traction control crap. Watch how he saws the steering wheel left and right precisely through a corner...

Anyone know who the driver is?

Quick Reply: Thoughts on this 966 Turbo x50?