Best wipers????

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 09:49 AM
AndyK
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by my996a
Couldn't get these to fit on my 996 but they are great on my Volvo. The sticking up off the windshield drove me nuts.
I use these, they last forever, and work great. I'm never on my passenger side, so I don't care about the small space between the edge of the wiper and the windshield.
Old 07-26-2009, 05:06 PM
Marlon
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The final 1.5" on the passenger side is approx. 1/8th inch off the glass. You cannot see this unless you are LOOKING for it. Bottom line is that the wipers work great. Amazing how folks put up with 3 thousand dollar suspension mods that result in rattles & squeaks shocks that come apart or sway bar links that detach themselves or break and worse just to get some sort of holy grail firmer ride & most of those folks don't even track their cars. These are great $25 dollar wipers.

[QUOTE=buzztt;6761728]
Originally Posted by Marlon
Had to go into work for a while tonight. Poured down the rain on the way home - 25 mile drive with high speed interstate, 4-lane highways with stoplights, ramps, residential - the works. Anyway - the new wipers work terrific - the best I have ever used. The 'look' correct on the car too. Quiet, smooth and no streaks - unbelieveable.

does the passenger side wiper lay flat ?
Old 07-27-2009, 10:37 AM
DanDotDan
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been using the PIAA silicone wipers on both family cars for years and they're great! They leave a light coating on the windshield so you get that Rain-X effect. Plus they last a long time. The first time I used them, I couldn't how much better they were than the (admittedly worn) stock wipers.

Quick Reply: Best wipers????