996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Blinder Laser 'Diffuser' Install

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 08:39 PM
turbosjedi
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are some of the pics of my install of the Laser Elite. The picture with the license plate shows the rear jammer sensor. My 996 has a blank button located under the manual spoiler extend retract button. I drilled a hole here and inserted the warning LED, and then beside it, I drilled another hole for the speaker. The power switch is located in the ash tray, and I left about six inches of wire under it, and then did a molex type connector that lets me take it out. The last picture shows the location of the left front jammer sensor (there is an identical one on the right.) After dicking with this placement for a couple of times, using double sided tape, I think I will move the location of these sensors back into the grill a couple more mm's
Attached Images     
Old 05-30-2012, 02:20 PM
laxman
Track Day

looks nice. im a big fan of jamers. have blinder myself. turbosjedi, any chance you have a lidar gun laying around or know where to find one in the eagle, boise, merridian area?
Old 05-30-2012, 03:03 PM
otto06
Instructor

so jealous - illegal in CA and they don't mess around about it - if the cop things you have a jammer he can inspect the car and impound it...
Old 05-30-2012, 05:35 PM
laxman
Track Day

really? have may members of another forum in ca that have jammers. if you jam to kill and let them get a reading after you slow down then shouldnt have a problem. and i heard that it was just a small ticket the same as a speeding with no points or anything.

Quick Reply: Blinder Laser 'Diffuser' Install