Notices
996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Porsche Parade Charlotte, NC Whose Coming!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 03:34 PM
SC996
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I walked over to the convention center after staff check in Friday. You're right, I have never seen that attention to detail. It's amazing someone could be that patient.

Man it was AWESOME. I was co-chair for the Paddock and seeing 250 or Porsches at once was amazing. It was organized confusion trying to pull it off, but the streets looked awesome!
Old 06-29-2008, 07:09 PM
shustermeister
Racer

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Photos Photos Photos

Coming to you from sunny Charlotte, NC

For those of you wanting to see what's happening at Parade Charlotte 2008, the photography team is working hard to bring images of the events for our fellow Porsche enthusiasts!
We are in process of posting photos as the Parade goes on, and we should have several hundred photos posted by tonight. These will include today's Concours d'Elegance and Porsche Paddock, as well as some of the Concours prep and Welcome/Registration events from Saturday. You might even find a few from the Porsche display of some interesting new technology in cut-away form...

The link to the photos is here:
http://paradecharlotte.org/gallery.html

Important note: Photos are free for download for personal use, but please contact me if you would like to use any for commercial purposes, and I'll put you in touch with the photographer.

Special Thanks to our photographers who volunteered their time, expertise, and equipment to bring you these images:
Sandy Shuster
Randy Cockrill
Peter Wilson
Marvin Ross

Enjoy!

Adam Shuster
Parade Charlotte 2008
Photography Chair
Old 06-29-2008, 07:58 PM
SC996
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Adam,

I passed you at some point today but it didn'y hit me who you were until after I was down the street or I would have said hello.

Thanks for awesome work and the link to the great pics! I forgot we were going to be posting them.

Quick Reply: Porsche Parade Charlotte, NC Whose Coming!!!!!