Notices
996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Anybody with Cab have a two tone hard top?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 05:29 PM
klaatu47
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody with Cab have a two tone hard top?

Looking for a hard top for my 2002 Slate gray metallic Cab and I realize it won't be easy to find one in that color....has anybody tried a two tone approach? Was thinking a black hardtop might look interesting and it would be MUCH easier to find one......thought I could try it and always could paint it if I don't love it. Anybody have any pictures of a black hardtop on a silver/gray cab? Thanks, jeff
Old 06-19-2008, 07:02 PM
hwk72
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got a dark blue hardtop for my light green car but I never had the intention not to get it re-painted. However, I brought it home and to the shop on top of the car so here's a black and white picture of the 2 color combo that looks like black on grey.
Attached Images   
Old 06-19-2008, 08:12 PM
manny_g
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by klaatu47
Looking for a hard top for my 2002 Slate gray metallic Cab and I realize it won't be easy to find one in that color....has anybody tried a two tone approach? Was thinking a black hardtop might look interesting and it would be MUCH easier to find one......thought I could try it and always could paint it if I don't love it. Anybody have any pictures of a black hardtop on a silver/gray cab? Thanks, jeff
have a seal gray top for sale in mint condition if interested....let me know.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:59 PM
klaatu47
3rd Gear

Thanks for the black and white pic...that does give the look....might be cool. Would be interested in the Seal Grey depending on the price of course but Miami is too far to go (I live in Raleigh, NC). Looking for one within 150 miles or so.

Quick Reply: Anybody with Cab have a two tone hard top?