Notices
996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Vivid Racing is Back on Rennlist!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 10:52 PM
evolvedaz
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vivid Racing is Back on Rennlist!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.vividracing.com is back to the Rennlist community. We have been over at 6speed for the past 2 years but now we are better then ever for the Porsche community. Check out my signature and there are plenty of links to start checking out as we have ALL the products you want.

Located in or around Arizona? There is no other solution for the best Porsche Performance Service. Oil Changes, Brake Pads, OEM Maintenance, and TONS of performance capabilities. We do clutches, engine builds, turbo kits, ECU Tuning. Check out our state of the art Performance Shop by click here - http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/pages.php?cID=4

Obviously you want to know where and who you are doing business with? We have the best reputation on 6speed forums and hope to earn that with you. This is no 1 person operation. We have a staff of 20 here and if you really want to know more, check out our Media section where we have appeared in over 50 magazines and featured on ESPN2 as well as other TV Shows here - http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/pages.php?cID=9

So to welcome ourselves back to Rennlist, here are some CRAZY Products and Prices available at these specials from now till June 15, 2008.

K&N Cold Air Intake Kit (We released these back in 2004 with more then 300 units sold!) - $269

Agency Power Mufflers - Best Sounding Exhaust with NO Drone - $795

Bilstein PSS9 Coilover Kits on Clearance. CALL ME - $1795

Advan RS JDM Wheel Set of 4 1pc 19lbs! - $3100

Brembo 6Piston Monoblock Big Brake Kit 14" Rotors FREE Motul and Rear Steel Braided Brakelines - $3100

Agency Power Short Shifter with Billet Shift Linkage - $225

Precision Porsche Aero Kits - GT2, GT3, TA Style- From $900

TPC Supercharger Kit - Gain 130HP at the Wheels - CALL Read More Here

JIC Cross Coilovers (15 way Adjustable Dampening, Camberplates, Monoballs, Adjustable Ride Height, Motons on a budget! 8/12KG Spring Rate) - $2650

Agency Power GT3 Front Adj Sway Bar Links - $250

Softronic ECU Flash for 996 C2/C4 3.4L or 3.6L Cars - $800 - Flash Cable is Extra $150

We have a ton of Exhausts, Intake Kits, HRE Wheels, Volk Racing Wheels, TechArt, Precision Porsche Body Kits, GT3 Sway Bars, Brembo Brakes and more instock. If it is not listed in the specials above, just use Coupon Code RENNSPEC and get 5% off ANYTHING on our site.

Let the fun begin! Oh and check out my car on Ebay

Old 06-05-2008, 01:11 PM
Wellardmac
Nordschleife Master

Received 135 Likes on 71 Posts

Welcome back!

If you don't mind me asking, why did you leave Rennlist and why did you feel that 6speedonline was a better place for you to be?

What changed your mind and brought you back here?
Old 06-05-2008, 01:22 PM
evolvedaz
Former Vendor

No problem. I have no issues of being honest. Rennlist we were a sponsor of first when I owned my 996C2 and we did AWESOME here. Then we also signed up for 6speed which has really helped us. You can even see our reoccuring ad in Panorama now on page 7. So Porsche is part of us.

The former owner of the forums, John I guess, was not friendly with me via phone and emails. Basically they had been sending an advertising bill to an address that was not ours for a year! He called me and assumed we were a degenerate for not paying. I had no idea about this. We have 20 people here and accounting department, they pay bills when they are received. I think I might have said a couple things back to him and he did not appreciate that either. And that was that.... No hard feelings to him, we both made mistakes. I am a better and older person and realize that it is much easier to be nice then to be mean.

Our reputation for quality customer service to MY Porsche customers is top notch and many can speak for it.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:28 PM
Tippy
Race Car

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome back, just make the prices cheaper on the TPC S/Cs so we can all get one. j/k
Old 06-05-2008, 01:50 PM
evolvedaz
Former Vendor

Just PM me what you need
Old 06-05-2008, 03:30 PM
Tippy
Race Car

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by vividracing
Just PM me what you need
Gotta' get a 996 again first
Old 06-05-2008, 03:33 PM
evolvedaz
Former Vendor

I missed that part in the signature!
Old 06-05-2008, 04:05 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

And until I see "Sponsor" in your Title - your thread & SIG is edited.

Have a nice day.

John D.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:06 PM
gregorycarl
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

No problem. I have no issues of being honest. Rennlist we were a sponsor of first when I owned my 996C2 and we did AWESOME here. Then we also signed up for 6speed which has really helped us. You can even see our reoccuring ad in Panorama now on page 7. So Porsche is part of us.

The former owner of the forums, John I guess, was not friendly with me via phone and emails. Basically they had been sending an advertising bill to an address that was not ours for a year! He called me and assumed we were a degenerate for not paying. I had no idea about this. We have 20 people here and accounting department, they pay bills when they are received. I think I might have said a couple things back to him and he did not appreciate that either. And that was that.... No hard feelings to him, we both made mistakes. I am a better and older person and realize that it is much easier to be nice then to be mean.

Our reputation for quality customer service to MY Porsche customers is top notch and many can speak for it.
Refer to above. LOL. Welcome back Vivid.
Ooops...he's probably going to boot me now!
Old 06-05-2008, 04:08 PM
Barn996
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Sounds like both sides of the story are present.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:14 PM
evolvedaz
Former Vendor

No hard feelings John. Stuff happens. I love you over at 6speed too. Credit card has been swiped. So we are a sponsor.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:16 PM
Barn996
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Welcome back Vividracing, I think?
Old 06-05-2008, 04:19 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

No hard feelings John. Stuff happens. I love you over at 6speed too. Credit card has been swiped. So we are a sponsor.
I wouldn't know - I don't visit 6speed - fact - I've never registered there or posted there - so it must be a "distant kind of love"??

Anyway - I just pinged I.B. about your sponsorship (yes - I still have your original post).. And since they swiped your card (not me!) - I'll either reset your post or PM you, OK?

Originally Posted by gregorycarl
John is the type of person that takes his toys and goes home when he doesn't like something he hears.
Yea - after eleven years of running the site - that's EXACTLY how I am...!!!

JD
Old 06-05-2008, 04:21 PM
evolvedaz
Former Vendor

Just got off the phone with Kim at IB. Thanks for the cooperation.

Your right, you are not on 6speed, another John D...
Old 06-05-2008, 04:23 PM
gregorycarl
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by John D.
I wouldn't know - I don't visit 6speed - fact - I've never registered there or posted there - so it must be a "distant kind of love"??

Anyway - I just pinged I.B. about your sponsorship (yes - I still have your original post).. And since they swiped your card (not me!) - I'll either reset your post or PM you, OK?

Yea - after eleven years of running the site - that's EXACTLY how I am...!!!

JD

why am I getting in the middle of this????

Quick Reply: Vivid Racing is Back on Rennlist!!!!!!!!!!!