Sponsored by:

Selling my 2002 Porsche 911 Carrera 6 speed Basalt Black/Black Int

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 06:17 PM
newton982
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Selling my 2002 Porsche 911 Carrera 6 speed Basalt Black/Black Int

I just paid my membership fee, but don't yet have my membership # to post in the FS corner so I figured I'd start off here.

I'm selling my 2002 911 Carrera with 32,200 miles. It's an absolutely gorgeous car in Basalk Black with Black Leather interior. It is in excellent condition with all services up to date, service records, keys etc. I even have the Window Sticker and Porsche paper weight that came with the car! No accidents or even a door ding in its history.

The options are as follows: Advanced Technics Package (Includes Bose Stereo w/ CD changer and Xenon Lights), 18" Carrera Wheels (these are the larger wheel tire combination with the back tires at 285/18s!), Flared Rocker Panels, Heated Power Seats, Wheel Caps with Colored Crest. It cost $77,955 new. It is easily one of the nicest and quickest 911s I have ever been in and I always get tonnes of compliments on it!

I have always had the car serviced at Aristocrat Motor Company in Kansas City and they can vouch for the car. I bought the car from the original owner (an acquintance of mine) in Sacramento who was just as meticolous with it and he had all service work done at Niello Porsche. If you run a Carfax, you can see records of the service history since it was new.

I'm asking $37,800.

Let me know if you have any questions at all. You can PM me or email me at fjayakumar at yahoo dot com (spelled out to avoid mass spam emails). I am a true car enthusiast and hope to sell my Carrera to someone who will enjoy it as much as I have. I have the title in hand and am open to reasonable offers, but I truly believe the car is worth every penny of what I'm asking.

FJ

Note: I am planning on switching the seats from the Carrera with the seats in my Turbo later in the week. My Turbo only has 10K miles so the seats are actually in much better condition with hardly a crease on them. Nothing wrong with either set of seats, I'm just used to my Carrera's seats and would prefer to continue using them in my Turbo. I have included the Turbo's seat pictures also for reference (these are the 2 pictures right before the picture of the window sticker, one has a close up of the seat controls on the side). The Turbo has full power seats with drivers side lumbar whereas the carrera's seats are mostly manual with just an electric adjustment for recline. If you have a strong preference to keep the seats as is let me know and we can figure something out.

Last edited by newton982; 08-31-2012 at 01:17 PM.
Old 03-17-2008, 06:41 PM
roxfatal
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does the last pic look like a silver turbo?
Old 03-17-2008, 07:09 PM
newton982
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm planning to swap the seats from my Turbo into the Carrera at the end of the week so essentially the turbo seats you see will be in the carrera.

Last edited by newton982; 03-17-2008 at 07:19 PM. Reason: typo
Old 03-17-2008, 09:29 PM
Marc Gelefsky
Super Moderator
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Thats a really sharp car, I wish it was around when I picked my 02 up a couple of months ago.
Best of luck with the sale!

Quick Reply: Selling my 2002 Porsche 911 Carrera 6 speed Basalt Black/Black Int