Sponsored by:

Kahn Design RS-C 2pc Wheels - Michelin Tires

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 11:35 PM
Ms.Greta
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kahn Design RS-C 2pc Wheels - Michelin Tires

Next week I am putting back on my original tires and wheels on my 996C4S to prepare it for sale. I am hoping for some help. The dealer told me to sell my wheels/tires separately and I have no idea how to do that. I purchased 19" Kahn Design RS-C 2pc Stainless Wheels (go to www.kahndesign.com - check out alloy wheels, RS-C 2pc and see pics of them on P-cars, Ferrari, etc.). New the wheels/tires were nearly $7k. I just replaced the tires with new Michelin Pilot Sports with only 2k miles on them (have receipts/proof). Since these are Europeon wheels and very hard to find in the US, I have no idea how much to ask for them used with the tires. I do have a two curb scratches (have estimate of $280 to repair). I also have no idea how to ship them or where is the best place to sell these? Any ideas, suggestions, etc. would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Will take Best Offer.
Attached Images    

Last edited by Ms.Greta; 01-07-2008 at 12:06 AM.
Old 01-06-2008, 05:44 AM
Benjamin Choi
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

honestly someone ripped u off, but good luck with the sale. they're not quality wheels.
Old 01-06-2008, 05:46 AM
Nicolaasdb
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

maybe the images are bad...but I don't really think these wheels look that great. And the tires don't have much tread left (one with curb rash)
Old 01-06-2008, 09:05 AM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

As most will say, those wheels are overpriced, not great quality, and will be hard to unload for even HALF of what you paid for them. Just way too many great, high quality choices out there.

Two things to consider, used tires aren't going to really fetch much. The wheels alone are roughly $3500 themselves. These types of things (unless they are sought after) fetch in the 50% range (give or take).

Pricing? $1750-2000 for the wheels, $500 for the tires.......$2500.
Old 01-07-2008, 12:09 AM
Ms.Greta
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LVDell
As most will say, those wheels are overpriced, not great quality, and will be hard to unload for even HALF of what you paid for them. Just way too many great, high quality choices out there.

Two things to consider, used tires aren't going to really fetch much. The wheels alone are roughly $3500 themselves. These types of things (unless they are sought after) fetch in the 50% range (give or take).

Pricing? $1750-2000 for the wheels, $500 for the tires.......$2500.
Thanks for your help. The tires only have 2000 miles on them - they are like new, contrary to the post above. Bad pics i guess. I only paid $3000 for the set when I bought them (first buyer paid $7k). I will take best offer.

Quick Reply: Kahn Design RS-C 2pc Wheels - Michelin Tires