Notices
996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Misha Holiday Sale – GT2M, GTM wing and 997 front conversion for 996 C2 and C4S !

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 05:19 PM
Marc Gelefsky
Super Moderator
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Benjamin Choi
if you guys really were interested in buying it, you'd go to the site, look for the visible link that says contact and email the guy. misha's very responsive so quit yer whining.

How do you know what I want to buy or not?
You put up a website, you offer products it makes sense to have a price list.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:25 PM
Benjamin Choi
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Marc Gelefsky
How do you know what I want to buy or not?
You put up a website, you offer products it makes sense to have a price list.
don't make it more complex than it is. i don't care what you want to buy or not buy. what i care about is people whining for no good reason esp with a solid vendor like misha wings.

it's not uncommon for vendors to ask potential customers to contact them to find out X price.

just go to the site, e-mail the dude (heck, save a step and PM him, clicky the icon), and he'll give you the price. as a sponsor, as a business owner, as a quality seller, the dude has every right to do what he's doing and it's not at all unusual.

retail price is $1400. how did i find out? i inquired. done.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:39 PM
Marc Gelefsky
Super Moderator
Lifetime Rennlist

don't make it more complex than it is. i don't care what you want to buy or not buy. what i care about is people whining for no good reason esp with a solid vendor like Misha wings.

it's not uncommon for vendors to ask potential customers to contact them to find out X price.

just go to the site, e-mail the dude (heck, save a step and PM him, clicky the icon), and he'll give you the price. as a sponsor, as a business owner, as a quality seller, the dude has every right to do what he's doing and it's not at all unusual.

retail price is $1400. how did i find out? i inquired. done.
Really, it's all a matter of opinion, this is a forum, people express their opinions. I was not whining merely expressing an opinion. I have no problem with Misha and always buy from a Rennlist sponsor if I can, ease up on the caffeine and try not to take it all so personally.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Benjamin Choi
Banned

u think i take this **** personally, Marc? LOL with all the personal crap people throw at me here that's got nothing to do with porsche?

it's all entertainment to me and i'm actually glad to partake in the festivities. it's fun.

but again, it's one thing if the guy is a pain the **** to reach to get pricing info... and it's not so if you want it, go get it.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:46 PM
Marc Gelefsky
Super Moderator
Lifetime Rennlist

Ok, terrific.
Old 12-14-2007, 06:55 PM
UFO007
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if you guys really were interested in buying it, you'd go to the site, look for the visible link that says contact and email the guy. misha's very responsive so quit yer whining.
Or, they could post a price. They're the seller, why should I have to do all the work? And if the price was $3K then I'd just be wasting my time and theirs.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:09 PM
MarkD
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So, if you inquired previously and then inquired now, you'd know it was actually a sale price. Neat.
Old 12-14-2007, 11:26 PM
BillJ
Burning Brakes

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

Please continuously check in on the prices to make sure when a sale is on. Makes great sense.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:51 PM
MishaDesigns
Former Vendor

Guys, I’m sorry but I was busy and I did not visit the forum and saw this discussion earlier.

I will post retail prices on my website. But I always have special discounted price for reenlist members and now I have even lower Holiday Sale price.

Like Ban mention retail is $1400 and Holiday Special is around 1K

The Holiday prices are the lowest prices I’m able to offer to you guys so please PM, email or call me.

PM with prices sent to all

Here are few more pictures of new 996 GTM wing as I promised

Old 12-19-2007, 03:52 PM
MishaDesigns
Former Vendor

Picture of GTM wing 3

Old 12-19-2007, 03:53 PM
MishaDesigns
Former Vendor

Picture of GTM wing 4

Old 12-19-2007, 04:31 PM
Benjamin Choi
Banned

i think i like the gtm wing better than the gtm2 wing - anyone want mine in artic silver?

as for these fools complaining about what you choose to list on your site or not... bet you not one of them are actually going to purchase one at your holiday price.
Old 12-19-2007, 05:54 PM
MarkD
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i think i like the gtm wing better than the gtm2 wing - anyone want mine in artic silver?

as for these fools complaining about what you choose to list on your site or not... bet you not one of them are actually going to purchase one at your holiday price.
Can't wait to see a pic of the wing on your car.
Not that it matters, but I think that you have missed the point people are making. I am pretty sure you do not care, just thought I'd toss it out there.
Old 12-19-2007, 06:11 PM
Benjamin Choi
Banned

no i understand the point they're making - it's like if they really cared for his business, hit him up and email him directly v. muddying up a sponsor's for sale holiday thread.

i'm almost too lazy to swap it out for the gtm wing to replace my current gtm2 wing even if i like it better. i'd prob only do it if someone local was going to buy my wing righ taway.

dealing posting the FS, shipping, going to the shop with no wing to get it installed/painted... man what a time requirement!
Old 12-19-2007, 06:21 PM
gregorycarl
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

no i understand the point they're making - it's like if they really cared for his business, hit him up and email him directly v. muddying up a sponsor's for sale holiday thread.
Marketing 101. If you're on deal - be specific. i.e. 10% off, 20% off, $400.00 off list. Don't make the consumer work so hard. Period.

Just doing my part to keep the thread at the top so he can sell more wings.

Quick Reply: Misha Holiday Sale – GT2M, GTM wing and 997 front conversion for 996 C2 and C4S !