Sponsored by:

White 04 996 C4S

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 01:09 PM
Ms.Greta
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by riad
Crap they're selling Porsche's at Best Buy now?

Great now I can have Geek Squad fix my RMS.

Ms. Greta, welcome to Rennlist!
Yes, I spent many hours at Best Buy recently trying to get abou 6 hours of video formatted from a recent trip to Europe driving with Porsche on the autobahn (273kph) and thru 14 mountain passes over 7 days w/12 other Porsche's. It was AMAZING! The new High Def camcorder wasn't compatible with my Mac so the Geek Squad has been keeping me busy.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:47 PM
Mr Ed
4th Gear

What's the timing on your delivery of the 08 TT? I am looking for a 2004 C4S next spring and I like the looks of yours.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:34 PM
Ms.Greta
Instructor

Originally Posted by Mr Ed
What's the timing on your delivery of the 08 TT? I am looking for a 2004 C4S next spring and I like the looks of yours.
I am hoping spring or summer, should have a build date soon I hope! It is a beautiful car - I have lots of great pics, but am having trouble uploading due to their size. I have the original wheels, but currently have 19" Kahn 2-piece brushed stainless with new set of Michelin Sport tires, hidden radar/laser detection in front and rear bumpers, LoJack, black leather intertior, CD, Bose, heated seats, carbon fiber brake handle and shifter ****, 6-speed manual, sport exhause (sounds just incredible) all maintenance records, and is in like new condition - spotless. It was featured on the cover of Spiel Magazine a few months ago. White is pretty rare for this year/style. If you let me know your email when you are ready, I will send pictures. My son has some on his website too (he is an auto photographer). Go to www.aaronpass.com and click on his portfolio - you'll see several of my white C4S.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:36 PM
Ms.Greta
Instructor

Originally Posted by Mr Ed
PS: If the right price comes along, I'll let it go sooner since I have a daily driver and my porche is plugged in and covered up in his winter blanket in my garage :-(
Old 11-07-2007, 06:55 PM
Ms.Greta
Instructor

Smile

Originally Posted by gota911
Welcome to Rennlist, the best Porsche Forum on the 'net, IMO. Congrats on your pending TT order. I think you will find the folks on the 997 Turbo Forum helpful should you need any info about ordering options.

Your C4S sounds nice. It is customary for "newbies" to tell us a little about their car, like options, mods (if any), and to post a few pics of their cars. So I will give you the "newbie initiation" by saying "Come on newbie, post the !@#$%^&* pics!" The other guys make me do that! < Tim thinks to himself > I'll bet the other guys didn't think I would throw the "post the pics" line at her, just because she is a she. Male or female, a "newbie" is a "newbie." It is all meant as good natured fun, and as you have probably figured out, we LOVE pics!

Again, welcome to Rennlist and the Porsche Phunny Pharm!
OK, so I am not so good at this uploading onto a forum stuff - guess I will learn with time.. All my pics are too many MB, but here are a couple. Thanks for all your welcomes - great information/conversation - big help for my buy/sell.
Attached Images   

Quick Reply: White 04 996 C4S