Impressions of European Performance in North Carolina

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 09:43 AM
LJpete
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Impressions of European Performance in North Carolina

Hey Guys,

I'm looking at a 996 in Raleigh and the owner of the car suggested European Performance would be a good place to do the PPI. I was hoping some of our NC guys go provide any impressions of the place.

Thanks in advance,

Pete
Old 10-15-2007, 02:42 PM
greenjt
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They are supposed to be the best Indy in the area. I haven't used them personally but know they are highly regarded.
Old 10-15-2007, 04:28 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Just make sure you ask for Jimmy. He is awesome and will totally take care of you. He is the only local guy I trust with my GT3. Feel free to tell him Dell sent you over and said he would take care of you! Jimmy is a great guy and will be able to do a thorough PPI.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:00 PM
joey c
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

they did a major service on my 87 911..they are terrific...great..i highly recommend
Old 10-16-2007, 10:04 AM
LJpete
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks guys.

Dell, how is Tolga. He was the guy I talked to yesterday. He seemed very knowledgeable and helpful. I have scheduled the PPI for Thursday so hopefully the car checks out as I have been without my beloved Porsche since May. It's been a tough recovery (it's not quite over) and I'm anxious to get another one.

Pete
Old 10-16-2007, 10:07 AM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Tolga is not the mechanic, he is the shop manager or something like that. Tolga is a great guy and knows his stuff but he won't be the one working on the car. When I am at the shop I enjoy hangin and just chattin with Tolga while waiting around. Very personable guy (they all are) so I have no doubt you will be treated will and feel good about the experience.
Old 10-18-2007, 03:33 AM
knfeparty
Race Car

Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

Is tolga the guy with the whole fleet of 928s? I went by there looking at a 944T and we talked for a long time about Porsches. They have a 2002 C2 for sale out there on the lot right now...
I've had nothing but good experiences with them.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:26 AM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by knfeparty
Is tolga the guy with the whole fleet of 928s? I went by there looking at a 944T and we talked for a long time about Porsches. They have a 2002 C2 for sale out there on the lot right now...
I've had nothing but good experiences with them.
Nope. Tolga is the guy with the dark hair. You talked to the "other" guy at the counter.....don't know why I am drawing a blank right now other than it's 630 in the morning. Did the guy you talk to have a kinda bald/shaved head and wear glasses?

The guy you talked with if probably the guy in this picture on the left side of the table with the green hat and dark shades.

The second pic if from their website. Not the best but you can see the two different guy you will run into at the counter. Tolga is on the right (dark hair).
Attached Images   

Quick Reply: Impressions of European Performance in North Carolina