996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

996 Items for sale: Kenesis Wheels, harness bar and JIC Suspension for 996 C4

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 11:34 PM
yetis
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 996 Items for sale: Kenesis Wheels, harness bar and JIC Suspension for 996 C4

While I sold my 996 C4 over a year ago, I hung on to these with the hope of getting a Gt3 to replace quickly. Well hoping that getting rid of these items will temp fate, I am letting them all go. I would love to sell them locally, and would drive 150 miles to deliver. All the items are on the for sales web site.

JIC Competition Cross suspension for 996 C4 coupe
I have a used set of JIC Cross coil overs. They were used for one year before I sold my 996 C4 last year. JIC includes front adjustable camber plates, rear pillow ball mounts, and a monotube shock design. These coilovers offer 16 way adjustable dampening as well as adjustable ride height. The coilovers include helper springs for a perfect ride off or on the track. I had these done in the "soft" spring setting 7KG/10KG.
I am looking for $1,500 for the set.

Kinesis K-28 (996 GT3/ C4 offset) with Advan tires
Have a set of Kinesis K-28's sitting is storage. The wheels where used for only a couple months and purchased from a fellow Rennlister. I have since sold the C4 and the near term prospects of a GT3 are slim. So, I am selling the wheels.
The wheels currently have a set of ADVAN Neova's mounted. I used the tires for a total of two months and 1 track event. There is currently about 60%/70% left on the tires. Beyond some scuff marks on the edges of the rims, the wheels are in very good condition. I should note that the wheels/tires were not used this year and have been in climate controlled storage since the end of 2006.
I am looking for $3,000 for the wheels and tires.

Brey-Krause harness bars for 996 Coupe (Used)
BK Harness Mount: Comes with what you see here. So if it came with bolts, I no longer have them. Will accept $300.00.
http://www.bkauto.com/porsche/r1030.php

Thanks

Chris

Quick Reply: 996 Items for sale: Kenesis Wheels, harness bar and JIC Suspension for 996 C4