996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

cabrio roll over safty bars

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 11:27 PM
1303RS
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The car came from the owner of a Chevy dealer that I do alot of work for. He let me use a program that his mechanics subscribe to for the ignition bit , but it didnt help much. So through a friend of a friend I was given more help. The web gave the basics but needed details. I thought it would be easier to come here for help. I had know idea this was going to be a big deal. I love driving and working on Porsches. I like to help people out with their Porsches and to be around the cars. My time with newer cars 964-997(Idont want to start any thing with this either)is limited. I live in Lake Havasu City AZ and like I said, there are not very many porsches in town. When one comes to my shop, I do what I can to help. That is the bottom line. I came here for a little help from people with a passion for the cars I grew up with and love. If you have a question that I can help with I would be more than happy to help. I thought that is what this site is here for. Thank you again for your time and help with my questions. Im sure this thread will not end here. I hope it does.
Mark

Quick Reply: cabrio roll over safty bars