Sponsored by:

Interesting Stereo

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 11:48 PM
Mother
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interesting Stereo

What do you think for 2500 bucks. Computerized diagnostics, wonder if you can install the duramatric software if so this could get interesting.

http://www.azentek.com/
Old 08-17-2007, 12:31 AM
newport996
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yuck.....
Old 08-17-2007, 12:41 AM
DallasC4S
Advanced

Wow. That's amazing! Buy it and report back to us!

It has a ton of potential for aftermarket programmers. I bet you could do some really cool stuff. It would be cool to install a cam in the front of the car and use it as a mobile DVR. Would be great for documentation of accidents or recording track events.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:59 AM
ArneeA
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DallasC4S

It has a ton of potential for aftermarket programmers. I bet you could do some really cool stuff. It would be cool to install a cam in the front of the car and use it as a mobile DVR. Would be great for documentation of accidents or recording track events.
+1 This unit is more function than form -- although it doesn't look that bad. Mobile DVR for track use for front AND back cameras while having durametric and some sort of track data logging event going on. It can get interesting with a real OS!
Old 08-17-2007, 01:16 AM
Mother
Burning Brakes

Default Looks interesting but

Originally Posted by DallasC4S

I did send them an email to demo the unit but no response at this time. My home theater was at one time voice activated but was real qwirky. I have not seen any of this type unit so it being in infancy could be a risky investment in time and money at this time. FVD will be tuing my car and it would be nice to read durametric readings/logs and send from the car to them via WiFI. DVR nice idea too.

Quick Reply: Interesting Stereo