Sponsored by:

Wet Okole Seat Covers

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2007, 07:54 PM
DEW
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wet Okole Seat Covers

I installed my wet okole seat covers this morning and took the car (04 Carrera 2) on an errand at lunch. The seat covers are cushiony but I remember them breathing a bit better. This is my third set (3 different vehicles). Perhaps its the 110 degree heat in Vegas today. Anyways, does anyone have similar experiences with breathability.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:11 AM
BoulderNick
Three Wheelin'

Location: Boulder, CO : 12 Square miles surrounded by reality.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DEW
I installed my wet okole seat covers this morning and took the car (04 Carrera 2) on an errand at lunch. The seat covers are cushiony but I remember them breathing a bit better. This is my third set (3 different vehicles). Perhaps its the 110 degree heat in Vegas today. Anyways, does anyone have similar experiences with breathability.
Yeah, that would be the one thing I'd criticize them for.. I have them on my truck, and their great for being wash and wear, but they were originally designed for surfers so they're neoprene on the outside with a water proof inside.. so yeah,
in hot weather, they do tend to be a bit on the warm side..

- Nick

P.S. Would love to see pics of them installed in your car... haven't made up my mind whether I want to spring for them in the Porsche or not..

Quick Reply: Wet Okole Seat Covers