Notices
996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

ONLY $34,800 For a 911 aero - Needs to GO!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 12:40 AM
GunKata
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

VERY VERY nice. I wish I would have seen this on autotrader before I bought my car less than a month ago, yeesh!!
Old 05-04-2007, 01:44 AM
450knotOffice
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good luck, man. Great looking car!
Old 05-04-2007, 08:14 AM
monabaker
Pro

I would have bought that had it been for sale 1 year ago. I spent more for a 2003 M3.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:31 AM
club411
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks..some is going to get a great deal...
Old 05-04-2007, 11:56 AM
MessyMarvin
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Damn, I wish this was 6 months from now, I would be all over this. I have to wait for next years bonus before my next toy. Someone is going to get a nice looking car at a great deal, wish it was me.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:55 PM
MitchB
Burning Brakes

Location: Dallas, then Annapolis - now Laguna Beach CA. Well, not so fast - I'm back in Dallas. For good!

I agree, it's a lot of car for the money. It is optioned just as I've been looking for. My hesitation is for two main reasons -
It will not be a weekend car for me. Not everyday, as I have a newer truck as well. But I'm nervous about buying a car with that mileage.
Second, is I promised myself I wouldn't buy silver. Not that it doesn't look great - just wanted something different.
Not intended to poke you, club411, just letting you know why I haven't contacted you...
Old 05-04-2007, 02:36 PM
Einstein
Instructor

any extended warranty with this car?

thanks.
Old 05-04-2007, 03:49 PM
club411
Pro

Originally Posted by su20
Am I missing something here?

I agree this is a great price, and an awesome car. But don't most people on this board already have one? I hope you're marketing the car elsewhere, then you can report the good news back to all of us who want p-cars to sell for absurdly high prices so we can tell our significant others that we're really just investing for retirement.

You must have missed your Direct Marketing class in school... Because a Rennlister newbie just put a deposit on the car..

Everyone welcome Chao "chsu74"! He is flying into Chicago next week to pick up the car.

He got a sweet deal!
Old 05-04-2007, 03:57 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by club411
You must have missed your Direct Marketing class in school... Because a Rennlister newbie just put a deposit on the car..

Everyone welcome Chao "chsu74"! He is flying into Chicago next week to pick up the car.

He got a sweet deal!
Yeah, I didn't understand what he was talking about either since this is the BEST place to advertise a car. Hmmm, to other Porsche enthusiasts. What a novel idea

Not to mention that alot of the cars here on Rennlist change hands with OTHER Rennlisters! Just come on over to the GT3 forum and you will see what it means to keep cars "in the family"
Old 05-04-2007, 04:37 PM
chsu74
Rennlist Member

Received 313 Likes on 261 Posts

Hi Guys,

Long time lurker. I had thought car was sold for a while. Finally made a post several days ago when I found the car available.

I have to get my act together quickly to go to Chicago next week and pick up the car. I am one of those Impulse buy person. Love the car and all.

Buying a Porsche is never a rational decision but an emotional one right?

Since car pics has been posted many times before. Do I have to post pics? Photography is not my strong suit.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:39 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by chsu74
Hi Guys,

Long time lurker. I had thought car was sold for a while. Finally made a post several days ago when I found the car available.

I have to get my act together quickly to go to Chicago next week and pick up the car. I am one of those Impulse buy person. Love the car and all.

Since car pics has been posted many times before. Do I have to post pics? Photography is not my strong suit.
no way, buying these cars is totally rational, there is no emotion involved at all.....................NOT!!!

Great purchase and welcome to the 996 family

Yes you have to post pics. YOUR OWN. If you don't, Tim will track you down and harp on your until you post something.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:44 PM
club411
Pro

I have to say I love this pic I took of Chao's car..
Old 05-04-2007, 06:23 PM
chsu74
Rennlist Member

Received 313 Likes on 261 Posts

let me get my hands on the keys first before the harassing begins please...
Old 05-04-2007, 11:52 PM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

Hi Guys,

What do you mean "Do I have to post pics?"
You were kidding.... right?

Hell, yes you have to post YOUR OWN pics of the new car. I'll cut you some slack for about a week or so 'cuz you don't have the car yet. Buy if it goes longer than that with no pics, well the "hounds from Hell" would be like playful puppies compared to what will happen to you next..........

Seriously, congrats on getting a very nice looking 996 with aero!

Originally Posted by LVDell
no way, buying these cars is totally rational, there is no emotion involved at all.....................NOT!!!

Great purchase and welcome to the 996 family

Yes you have to post pics. YOUR OWN. If you don't, Tim will track you down and harp on your until you post something.
Dell, can you believe he actually asked if he had to post pics? I laughed so hard I almost fell out of the chair!!! Man, he really is a "Newbie's Newbie!" Man, I love these guys! BTW - how do you like my "hounds from Hell" line? Not quite as good as "Blue Hell" but it's from the same neighborhood!

Last edited by gota911; 05-05-2007 at 07:53 AM.
Old 05-05-2007, 12:24 AM
club411
Pro

Chao - I can put you on your way with some pics... shhhh

Quick Reply: ONLY $34,800 For a 911 aero - Needs to GO!