Sponsored by:

Cabrio seats hitting windscreen

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 04:12 PM
AsianImage
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Porsche_Smile
i'll take it asian image.... i lost my windscreen...... so looking to get another one...... i don't know about you guys but being 5'6'' has it's privalages.... although i rather be 6 plus......sigh....... let me know asian.......
Hey Smiles...sorry I dont plan on selling it. What i meant in my post was I will just keep it with the car so when sell it...it can be there for the new owner.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:21 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Sounds like too many of y'all like to get your gansta lean on!

Me at 6'1" and ALL leg have no problem since there is no reason to be that far back (however I used to). Start doing DE's and find that "sweet spot" for driving on the track and use that on the street. You'll be amazed how much more aware you are as well as better behind the wheel.
Old 04-20-2007, 12:58 AM
hwk72
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know the problem but put the seat a little forward with the windstop. When it's on, the top is down anyway. I'm 6'6'' and have stock - non sport seats.

I know what you're talking about Dell in terms of sit-position but I've currently no other option, especially at DE's with the helmet on, than sitting/laying all way back. I might get GT3 seats next (not only because of space) as it really sucks that I have currently no space to apply heel and toe.

Dell, does the GT3 center console delete helps to apply heel and toe if you compare the set-up to your Cab? I fear that my right knee will always touch the shifter without the console.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:17 AM
Porsche_Smile
Three Wheelin'

it's cool asian...... i was just hoping....
Old 04-20-2007, 07:46 AM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by hwk72
Dell, does the GT3 center console delete helps to apply heel and toe if you compare the set-up to your Cab? I fear that my right knee will always touch the shifter without the console.
So much better! In my CAB where I do not have the center console delete my right shin was always pressed hard against the console and I always had a little trouble with heel/toe but could still do it (but more often than not I would have failed a proper heel/toe). But with the delete kit you have ALOT of free room to concentrate on driving and let your heel/toe happen without thinking about it. I 100% rec'd it to anybody that needs that extra legroom.
Old 04-20-2007, 05:05 PM
hwk72
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for your reply Dell! I've just ordered my "GT3 center console delete" from Suncoast.

Side note: ... I 'd be more exited if I'd just have ordered my "GT3 with the center console delete" instead of the "GT3 center console delete" - upgrade.
Old 04-20-2007, 06:28 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by hwk72
Thanks for your reply Dell! I've just ordered my "GT3 center console delete" from Suncoast.

Side note: ... I 'd be more exited if I'd just have ordered my "GT3 with the center console delete" instead of the "GT3 center console delete" - upgrade.
Very welcome! You are going to love it

As for the GT3. That comes in time. You know this love for P-Cars is a disease. Sooner or later you HAVE to trade up
Old 04-21-2007, 05:01 PM
Porsche_Smile
Three Wheelin'

so true.......so true..... i only had my car since november and im looking for an upgrade already..... i need to chill a little bit cause i have a little one in the oven..... man, i think i might just have to trade down to a Range rover or something.....

Quick Reply: Cabrio seats hitting windscreen