Notices
996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Anybody know of Redline Motorsports, Tempe, AZ????

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 02:43 PM
Zoolander
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody know of Redline Motorsports, Tempe, AZ????

Well, I think I have finally found a car but I need to get it thoroughly checked out. I am looking to get a PPI and a diagnostic comp check from someone in the Tempe, AZ area. I have spoken with Stuttgart and Sun Valley Imports but they do not have the "special" equipment to check for Type 2 revs etc. The dealer in the area does have the equipment but they no longer do PPIs.
So has anyone dealt with Redline Motorsports in Tempe, AZ as they can do both a PPI and the comp diagnostic?

Thanks,

zoo
Old 02-06-2007, 06:29 PM
ScottArizona
Rennlist Member

Received 731 Likes on 371 Posts
Default Awesome Shop!

I know this shop very well. Robert is the owner and tech and is just about the most knowledgeable and honest mechanic I have EVER dealt with. You can't go wrong with him, as he is an ex-factory premier tech. As luck would have it, I'm pretty sure I know well the car you are considering too...a very, very nice example owned by a car nut neighbor. I tried sending you a p.m. but I'm not sure it went through. If you shoot me a p.m. I'd be happy to give you my number and/or email and answer any questions you might have about the car or Redline. Scott.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:24 PM
Zoolander
Racer

ScottAZ- I received the email. Thanks for the info. Sometimes this Porsche world can get real small which benefits us all. I will email you back. Thanks again.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:18 PM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

Zoo - good luck! I hope this one works out for you. Is it a TT? We need to "hook up" some time in the future after you get your car.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:11 AM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

Robert of Redline is a forum sponsor over at 6speedonline (and possibly here as well). he is very well respected in the exotic car community and works on quite a few porsches, but lots of lambos as well. I think you will be in good hands.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:42 AM
Zoolander
Racer

Tim-It might actually happen!! Yes, it is a TT! I should know something soon. I will PM you.

Omar-Thanks for the info.

Quick Reply: Anybody know of Redline Motorsports, Tempe, AZ????