Cessna car show / MY PORSCHE REPRESENTING

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 07:18 PM
programmatore
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MYSTRO
Again,Thats what I thought.
Go practice your spelling and composition skills. There should be a space after the comma and the "T" in "Thats" should be lowercase. You're also missing an apostrophe -- you should have typed "that's" as in "that is". Maybe you should go back to grammar school instead of posting on Rennlist.
Old 02-04-2007, 07:46 PM
MYSTRO
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Once again, That's what I thought! This is not about spelling or grammar.It's about cars and obviously yours is not up to par. I thought this was the Porsche Forum not the spelling bee forum. No matter what you say until you show me a picture" MINE IS BIGGER". HA! Now I am done responding to this nonsense.
Old 02-04-2007, 07:50 PM
programmatore
Drifting

Once again, That's what I thought! This is not about spelling or grammar.It's about cars and obviously yours is not up to par. I thought this was the Porsche Forum not the spelling bee forum. No matter what you say until you show me a picture" MINE IS BIGGER". HA! Now I am done responding to this nonsense.
If you would only stop being a f*cking troll and read threads other than your own retarded thread then maybe you'd notice that there is already a thread called "Show us your 996". You'll see pictures of my car, Dell's car, Tim's car and a whole bunch of other members' cars there. Do your homework, read the other threads and stop being a troll.

Edit: Here's the link to the other thread since you're too lazy to go look for yourself. https://rennlist.com/forums/996-forum/207454-show-us-your-996-a.html

Last edited by programmatore; 02-04-2007 at 08:08 PM.
Old 02-04-2007, 07:59 PM
MYSTRO
Advanced

"that you're own retarded thread then" Who needs grammer school? You're is a contraction for you are. Are you saying " that you are own" that doesn't make sense. Why are you cursing? Cursing is a lazy mind trying to express itself. I am sure you can do better. Have you ever heard "SHOW ME THE MONEY"? SHOW ME THE PICTURE!
Old 02-04-2007, 08:02 PM
MYSTRO
Advanced

Thats what I thought....
Old 02-04-2007, 08:03 PM
programmatore
Drifting

"that you're own retarded thread then" Who needs grammer school? You're is a contraction for you are. Are you saying " that you are own" that doesn't make sense. Why are you cursing? Cursing is a lazy mind trying to express itself. I am sure you can do better. Have you ever heard "SHOW ME THE MONEY"? SHOW ME THE PICTURE!
You've lost it. What the hell are you talking about? Go see the other thread I mentioned for pictures. I swear, you are such a troll.
Old 02-04-2007, 08:08 PM
Wellardmac
Nordschleife Master

Received 135 Likes on 71 Posts

Wow, it's almost like Jersey996 has come back from the banned list.

Old 02-04-2007, 08:28 PM
AsianImage
Racer

I think the car looks okay. A little on the extreme side but that is what he wanted obviously. Anyway...congrats on the win!

signed a fellow cab owner -
Old 02-04-2007, 08:29 PM
MYSTRO
Advanced

I went to your link, I saw your car. It was nice....
But it's not mine.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:33 AM
joes c4 cab
Rennlist Member

Received 41 Likes on 24 Posts

What is wrong with everyone around here? What is coming next, racial slurs? You guys need to take yourself less seriously. MUCH less seriously.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:36 AM
Tippy
Race Car

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Old 02-05-2007, 01:47 AM
ElTorrente
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by programmatore
If you would only stop being a f*cking troll and read threads other than your own retarded thread then maybe you'd notice that there is already a thread called "Show us your 996". You'll see pictures of my car, Dell's car, Tim's car and a whole bunch of other members' cars there. Do your homework, read the other threads and stop being a troll.

Edit: Here's the link to the other thread since you're too lazy to go look for yourself. https://rennlist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207454
Wow! You keep calling everyone trolls and are the ultimate troll, yourself. Why do you keep monitoring this thread and worrying so much about responses thrown your way? Internet Avatars sure do get under your skin huh?
Old 02-05-2007, 01:52 AM
Mr. C4
Drifting

The car looks like it's been through the Xzibit treatment on MTV's Pimp My Ride show. Not my taste either.

Shandip (aka Sean) Bannerjee, now ur talking!

Ciao,

J.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:06 PM
Sids911
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Err .... guys .... TIMEOUT ???

C'mon man ... lets not be rude and put someone down just because their taste is different from ours. Variety is the spice of life .... can you imagine how bland the roads would be if all porsche's were just the 996 C2 coupe in silver with factory stock wheels ?

And we're talking exotic sports cars (that's how my insurance ranks the carrera). Given that that category itself is "over the top", how can anyone claim one is more over the top that another? I mean, look at the Pagani Zonda ... that's an 0rG@$!m on wheels ! (spelling incorrect intentionally)

I'd love to see all our cars in one (huge!) parking lot, porsches non-porsches, stock, modded ! That'd be a pretty if not interesting sight !

Cheers .. everyone ... raise a toast

- Sid

Last edited by Sids911; 02-05-2007 at 03:35 PM.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:37 PM
lanny
Racer

I think the car looks ok and some of the responses to non or new members are a little aggressive IMO- its supposed to be about the cars and not insults ect.. sad

Quick Reply: Cessna car show / MY PORSCHE REPRESENTING