Sponsored by:

Cessna car show / MY PORSCHE REPRESENTING

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 01:33 AM
MYSTRO
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks!

Thanks for the complement, and No I dont worry, I Luv it and thats all that matters, I am A Porsche fan for life, and I mean all Porsches. I am looking at purchasing A Lamborghini This summer but even then this is my first True Exotic and I never plan to sell it.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:28 AM
STRASPEC
Instructor

I'd drive it...
Old 02-04-2007, 10:28 AM
programmatore
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't like the bodykit on that cab either. It is too over the top. I think TechArt and Gemballa kits are tacky. They look like they came straight out of an anime cartoon, in my opinion.

May I suggest that next time you feel the need to represent Rennlist that you go and pay for membership instead. Now that's representing!

P.S. You may also want to learn how to spell "Cessna" correctly if you're to post about your win. Congratulations on the win, BTW.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:41 AM
MYSTRO
Advanced

Default Okay?

WOW, I did misspell Cessna.
what are you the BORG? Thanks for the complement.
I guess?
Old 02-04-2007, 11:04 AM
Wellardmac
Nordschleife Master

Received 135 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by programmatore
May I suggest that next time you feel the need to represent Rennlist that you go and pay for membership instead. Now that's representing!

Well, with 32 posts, he's hardly here, so I doubt he can represent us.... now in his mind he might wish to be like us, but that's not going to happen any time soon.
Old 02-04-2007, 02:11 PM
programmatore
Drifting

Originally Posted by MYSTRO
WOW, I did misspell Cessna.
what are you the BORG? Thanks for the complement.
I guess?
Oh, did I give you a compliment? It was unintentional. My bad.

Old 02-04-2007, 03:58 PM
Sids911
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the complement, and No I dont worry, I Luv it and thats all that matters, I am A Porsche fan for life, and I mean all Porsches. I am looking at purchasing A Lamborghini This summer but even then this is my first True Exotic and I never plan to sell it.
Nice car dude and good job on the win!! Obviously your car has what it takes to win and it did that too.

Good luck with the Lambo ... I wish I had the $$$ for a F430 or a lambo, but for now my C2 is great ! Hopefully before I'm 28 ...

And don't get worked up about some rude comments like "hideous" or "insecurity" here ... some folks didn't learn that if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything. Its quite easy to be rude but takes intelligence to be a bit more sophisticated. Verbal agility isn't easy

Cheers!
Sid

PS: I'm with programmatore that it's best to support this site - if you really think it's helpful and worth it. I'd want to chime in that most of us are quite friendly and nice even though this thread might not make it seem so to you! To me, the help offered on rennlist and renntech are anyday worth the <$20 each needs.
Old 02-04-2007, 05:45 PM
MYSTRO
Advanced

Lightbulb All Righty Then

Thanks Sid, I did not mean to get everyone so worked up over A simple car show, and if my memory serves me right I did not ask anyones opinion if they liked my car or not. No I have not become A member yet, And no I dont want to be like Mike, I just thought this was A place where people who love the cars could communicate since we apparently have something in common.PORSCHE CARS! How about I end this thread and someone start A new one.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:12 PM
fast1
Race Car

Received 221 Likes on 146 Posts

To say that his car is "hideous" is more than just being grumpy, it is very dickish. If you want to insult a fellow user, you should add "in my opinion" to your statement that his car is hideous, that is your right.

To add the words "in my opinion" to Dell's observation would be a distinction without a differance. I assume that when Dell or anyone else for that matter makes an observation, it's in their opinion. Moreover there are very few cars if any that are universally admired, and the more extreme the design, the greater the diversity of opinion. If you don't beleieve me, check with Bangel.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:27 PM
programmatore
Drifting

Thanks Sid, I did not mean to get everyone so worked up over A simple car show, and if my memory serves me right I did not ask anyones opinion if they liked my car or not. No I have not become A member yet, And no I dont want to be like Mike, I just thought this was A place where people who love the cars could communicate since we apparently have something in common.PORSCHE CARS! How about I end this thread and someone start A new one.
That is where you're wrong. First of all, as a non-paying member with a mere 33 posts you're hardly qualified to represent Rennlist. Secondly, you claim to represent Rennlist and I, Dell and the others are just letting you know that we think your car is tacky and that it does not represent our taste.

Anyway, as I said in my previous post, congratulations on the win. Other people obviously agree that your car looks good. (Or were you the judge of the competition? I'm just kidding.)

P.S. You should really learn to spell. What is up with capitalizing the letter "A"? Another user did that. His screen name was "ojpimpson". He was banned from Rennlist. Your posts look a bit too much like his which maybe why I have a problem taking you seriously.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:48 PM
MYSTRO
Advanced

Default I had to say it..

Programmatore, you are right, I will change the Rennlist Represent from the post. It should have been Porsche Represents. And if I choose to join I will. As far as you taking me seriously you must be insane, why do you need to take me seriously? Are we in business together? Do you live and sleep here? GET A LIFE! Now Fast I must agree, in my opinion A plain Porsche is still A beautiful thing but to customize the car with tails, spoilers, sideskirts, wheels, superchargers make the car more personal. The more extreme and the more personal the more people will or will not like it. Bottom line is WHO CARES! NOW for all you plain, factory only,no changes haters put your picture where your mouth is.Heres mine show me yours.

Last edited by MYSTRO; 10-28-2007 at 01:46 AM.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:52 PM
programmatore
Drifting

You're a joke of a troll. Have fun. Goodbye. You're going on the ignore list.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:56 PM
MYSTRO
Advanced

That's what I thought....
Old 02-04-2007, 07:03 PM
programmatore
Drifting

That's what I thought....
I've seen pictures of your car. I have a very low opinion of what your thoughts are. You're a joke.
Old 02-04-2007, 07:12 PM
MYSTRO
Advanced

Again,Thats what I thought.

Quick Reply: Cessna car show / MY PORSCHE REPRESENTING