Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rainbow vanadium speakers

does anyone know if these speakers will fit in thedash of a 2002 Targa
Old 01-06-2007, 01:33 AM
programmatore
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

I've never heard of Rainbow before but a few of us are running Focal 3-way component speakers on the dash and Focal woofers for the doors. The Focals sound great. They are a little tight but they fits. The trick is to dremel out the stock speakers and use the old bracket to mount the Focals. You can do this yourself or send in your stock speakers (grilles and all) to Rod at CarAudioInnovations.com and he will send you back your stock speaker grilles and bracket with new Focal speakers.

I noticed from your other post that you're from DC. There's a shop in Vienna/McLean called Hurley's Audio (they're a few doors up from Interspot Performance, next to the furniture place) that does installations for HBL customers. Gary Hurley carries Focal speakers too and might be able to do the dremel surgery for you. I am in the process of ordering subwoofers from CarAudioInnovations.com and once I get them in I will have Gary and his guys run the speaker wires and install the subwoofers for me.
Old 01-06-2007, 02:05 AM
rudyiii
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good to know your from the dc area.

I recently bought my car from Intersport and they directed me to Hurley's a few days ago. What a coincidence.

I just purchased a McIntosh MX 406 head unit--I am trying to nail down my choice of speakers and. Hurley's is going to do the install for me.

Quick Reply: Rainbow vanadium speakers