Notices
996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Buying a car online - My Experience (Long)

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 10:28 AM
Wellardmac
Nordschleife Master

Received 136 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by charlesml3
Hey Gregg,
They both just gushed over the guy. Even though they knew I was buying a car from him and not going to do business with the dealership they still backed up his claims and supported his reputation.

I also found him on an assocation for independent automobile dealers and called the organization's owner. He also validated the owner's reputation and company. I gotta tell you, that plus having Dayle go over and see the car made me feel a LOT better about this.

-Charles

Charles, just so we know who you were dealing with for future reference, who did you buy the car from? Sounds like you found a good place and it's always good to know that you're dealing with a trustworthy dealer.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:35 AM
charlesml3
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Gregg,

I was dealing with these guys: http://www.autodynamicscars.com The owner is Sanjay Varma.

I'm always a little reluctant to post names on forums because some butthead will always come back with "Oh, you work for them" or "You got paid to post that here." I assure you that is not the case.

I found the dealer via eBay and then worked with them directly since this particular car was not listed on eBay.

Thanks!

-Charles
Old 12-21-2006, 10:39 AM
Wellardmac
Nordschleife Master

Received 136 Likes on 72 Posts

Cool. I understand your reluctance. We have a lot of dealings wiht dealers on Houston on this forum, so it's good to hear a good recommendation for a change.

Quick Reply: Buying a car online - My Experience (Long)