Sponsored by:

EVOMS exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 05:09 PM
BruceP
Drifting

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts
Default EVOMS exhaust?

Sorry if this has been discussed, but I can't find much by searching. Hopefully someone has some perspective. The background: I bought a 2000 C2 in the summer, 76,000kms, a clean, straight car for a good price. I finally got around to taking it to an indy mechanic (trust the guy totally, and he has impeccable Porsche credentials) to get the rundown on what it needs to make it 'new' again. Not a lot, thankfully. Some service to get caught up on and it needs a RMS (no biggie, IMHO). One item was a broken baffle in one of the mufflers. Not functionally important, but I want it right. My guy is suggesting an aftermarket exhaust rather than replacing with OEM, and his preference is the Evolution Motorsports piece.

So, long boring story, simple question: What do folks think of that exhaust? I love the idea of a sweeter sound, but still want to be able to cruise in peace if the occasion demands.

Thanks in advance!

Bruce.
Old 11-11-2006, 06:08 PM
996superfly
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your 996 will do better sound with Fabspeed or GHL. Also, if you want to save some mula try Agency Power. You can get good deal call Vividracing.com.

I have a 02 Carrera 2, I just installed Fabspeed headers and mufflers. Low rumble at idle, but when you step on the accelerator it screams just like Porsche should sound like. I preferred high performance exhaust that can retained the Porsche sound not overwhelmed. Good luck!!!

Quick Reply: EVOMS exhaust?