Sponsored by:

Circle Imports - Long Beach, CA

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 01:56 PM
tinymcoupe
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Circle Imports - Long Beach, CA

Alberto Garcia, Service Advisor is a wonderful guy. I was having electrical problems and due to my schedule, I was unable to bring my car to the dealer.

He sent a tow truck that knew how to tow a lowered 996 and fix the problem (needed a new alternator) and even fix other little things that I never mentioned.

All of this taken care of under CPO. I am surprised by the great service compared to Power Porsche in Newport which I live closer too.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:30 PM
Fast40th
Burning Brakes

I completely agree with you. Alberto Garcia is by far the best service advisor I have ever dealt with. He is the main reason why I always have my car serviced there. I didn't even buy my car there, and I am treated there as if I did (or better). If you can't find him his boss Jeff Axe is equally as attentive. And BTW their new dealership (1/2 block away) will be ready in about 2 months.
Old 10-11-2006, 03:10 PM
4s
Instructor

Power is the worst dealership I have ever bought a car from.Never again. I don't even get my car serviced there and itr right near my house. Wasn't very impressed with Circle. McKenna has been worth the drive for me. Ask for Domenic.
Old 10-12-2006, 03:13 AM
Nicolaasdb
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought all my parts at circle...one guy ...think his name is Pete...is a walking parts number guy...he is the best!!

Quick Reply: Circle Imports - Long Beach, CA