Notices
996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Massachusetts clearbra installer ..recommendations?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 09:24 PM
Eisboch
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Massachusetts clearbra installer ..recommendations?

I'd like to have my black, '02 996TT protected with a clear bra (or actually most of the car). Can anyone recommend a reputable and qualified installer in Massachusetts (preferably on the South Shore)?

Also, although the paint is pretty much perfect, it probably has a few minor nicks if you looked real hard. Should those be fixed first?

TIA,

Eisboch
Old 10-07-2006, 11:25 PM
BigHeadDennis
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I can't recommend anyone more highly than Mike Noonan at Mike's Autobody in Malden. He's VERY active in the PCA, races a radical 914, and has done work for almost everyone in the region. I'd say the top Porsche bodyshop around (and voted Best ofBoston in Boston Magazine). Mike is a good friend of mine, and has, among other things, done everything from a frame-off repaint (change of color) on a 275 GTB to fixing little fender benders on Accords. He also does the bodywork for Turner Motorsports, as well as usually having a handful of DE/race cars in the shop at any given time.

The clear bra is provided by a subcontractor, but they do a great job. Did my 996, a prior Porsche, and two Ferraris for me. As for the nicks, you may be able to get away with it, but if you want it reshot, Mike's the guy.

He's in Malden, at the intersection of Rt. 99 and 60. 781 324-9831.

Ask to speak to Mike directly, he'll take care of you.

Vty,

--Dennis
Old 10-09-2006, 11:52 AM
Eisboch
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dennis .... thanks much.

Eisboch

Quick Reply: Massachusetts clearbra installer ..recommendations?