996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Turbo kits for 996

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 11:04 AM
yetis
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hmm, PorscheDoc. Was the car a 3.4 or 3.6l? 3.4l, please send me the details.
Old 07-05-2006, 02:00 PM
evolvedaz
Former Vendor

Here is all the hard info and pics on the TPC kit. $8995.
http://vrsm.vividracing.com/index.ph...=Project%20996
Old 07-07-2006, 05:39 AM
karlooz
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Darren
I drove a car with the EVOMS supercharger -- wow! fast! I don't know how I would like the sound on a daily basis however, just has an annoying tone to it. That said -- counting the days until my warranty expires...

Search through old threads in this forum for info. There may also be people in the racing/DE forum with more specific info on cost/install.
if you think the evo SC is bad, and personally i don't, you should hear the TPC SC. it's so loud that you won't even hear the exhaust anymore. check the video of the vividracing TPC SC and you'll hear what i am talking about.
Old 07-13-2006, 07:57 PM
evolvedaz
Former Vendor

It is loud because the microphone was in the backseat on the passenger side. Car is not that loud actually. At least with the TPC, you get more low end torque and boost faster.

But hey..opinions are opinions
Old 07-13-2006, 09:34 PM
karlooz
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by vividracing
It is loud because the microphone was in the backseat on the passenger side. Car is not that loud actually. At least with the TPC, you get more low end torque and boost faster.

But hey..opinions are opinions

that's why i was requesting for more exterior video (asking way back when), especially at full throttle . your exterior video shows throttle blips and part throttle runs and with those runs you can really hear the SC whine i can only imagine how loud with full throttle runs.

again do you have full throttle runs and video that wasn't editied out and music put in? i would really like to have more torque from the eaton SC so maybe down the road when the car is track only but since it's sometimes a daily driver i can't really stand the whine but please prove me wrong.

cheers

Quick Reply: Turbo kits for 996