Sponsored by:

Any Experience with Easy Care?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 12:20 AM
auriga
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Experience with Easy Care?

After several month of scanning online classifieds...finally found my car! 2001 C4 - 1 owner, full history, well optioned, exceptionally clean with only 10.5K miles...deal done at $ 46K U.S.D Had a PPI done at a local Porsche dealer...sevice manager couldn't beleive the price!! He mentioned they could have sold it for 60K+ USD Bought from a very reputible dealer...price certainly seemed slighty more negotiable near the end for the month/quarter!

I'm using a broker to handle the documentation to import the car to Canada...If your canadian and in the market for p-car...be sure to spend some time scanning inventory across the border...price after FX, Duty, Broker, Shipping is at least 20% less than in the GTA...selection is fantastic!

Bought a 48M/50K mile Easy Care - Total Car warranty from the
dealer($ 3800 USD)...has anyone made a claim through this company?

http://www.easycare.com

Taking delivery in one week -
Old 07-01-2006, 02:00 PM
jasonfreed
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I have a friend with a 996TT who has Easy Care and has made a few claims without any trouble. When he went to a local shop outside of Chicago, the guys there told him they never have trouble with Easy Care (not true with some other companies according to them).

I bought the Easy Care based on his experience, haven't used it yet. We'll see what happens.
Old 07-01-2006, 03:58 PM
alevine
Rennlist Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts

I have EasyCare and have had great results! I would buy another EasyCare policy. Mine has almost paid for itself after 16 months!

Adam
Old 07-01-2006, 05:34 PM
faris13
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have easy care and it's also more than paid for itself by now. The service guys tell me it was a hassle dealing with them but in the end they took care of my claims.

Quick Reply: Any Experience with Easy Care?