Sponsored by:

What can you tell me about RH GT3 Rims

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 03:04 PM
rountreed
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What can you tell me about RH GT3 Rims

Can some one please tell me what these weight? I am looking at these In 8,5 fronts and 10 x 18 rear with 225/40 and 285/35 ZR 18 wheels. The price is right they are TUV approved so the quality should be good but if they weight a ton then I do not want them. Note I want to stick with Porsche type rims and I currently have 17 inch on my 2000 C4. Lastly although it does not show up yet I am a paid member with the 2 year membership. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Porsche-GT3-Look-...QQcmdZViewItem

I hope the link works could not figure how to put the picture in.

Last edited by rountreed; 04-28-2006 at 04:34 AM.
Old 04-27-2006, 07:22 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Are those copies or genuine Porsche wheels?
Old 04-28-2006, 12:27 AM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

They look similar to the Sport Design Porsche wheels (see link below), but they do appear to be slightly different, so they may NOT OEM wheels.

http://www.wheelenhancement.com/inde...elDetail&id=50

Can you email the the lister? Do you know anyone there in Germany that can write the "weight" question in German? If not, maybe you can PM Soulteacher who hangs out on the 997 Forum. I "think" (not sure) that he is fluent in German.
Old 04-28-2006, 04:33 AM
rountreed
Burning Brakes

I can speak and write German (well let me say I can get by but perfect I am not) so I did ask the weight but he did not know since they are straight from the RH wheel factory ( I think these are made in either Germany or Italy and passed the TUV) and no they are not genuine Porsche GT3 rims but just look alike which is ok for me as long as they are not to heavy. I thank you all for the response but looks like they do not sell the RH rims in the states maybe I will email someone who bought them and ask.Thanks
Old 04-28-2006, 09:04 AM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by rountreed
I can speak and write German (well let me say I can get by but perfect I am not) so I did ask the weight but he did not know since they are straight from the RH wheel factory ( I think these are made in either Germany or Italy and passed the TUV) and no they are not genuine Porsche GT3 rims but just look alike which is ok for me as long as they are not to heavy. I thank you all for the response but looks like they do not sell the RH rims in the states maybe I will email someone who bought them and ask.Thanks
Maybe you could try to contact the RH wheel factory to get the specs? I hope this works out for you. BTW, the wheels are nice looknig!
Old 04-28-2006, 09:46 AM
rountreed
Burning Brakes

Thanks, they look good to me also I am just do not want some heavy wheels on my Autobahn car.

Quick Reply: What can you tell me about RH GT3 Rims