Sponsored by:

Need feedback on Paul Miller Porsche in NJ

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 10:36 AM
screameleons
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need feedback on Paul Miller Porsche in NJ

Hey all, I plan on taking a car to Paul Miller Porsche in NJ for a PPI. Does anybody have anything good or bad to say about them? My other choice is Ray Catanna Porsche. The PPI is gonna run $150.

I called another dealership, and according to them there are two PPIs. One is 1 hour and the other is 3 hour. The 3 hour PPI is $400 and the 1 hour is $150. Any info on the differences would be appreciated. None of the other dealerships offer the 3 hour PPI. So I am wondering if the 1 hour will suffice.

Thanks.

Vincent
Old 04-12-2006, 10:45 AM
BobK
Track Day

I take mine to Paul Miller in Parsippany. They have yet to let me down and they are helpful / respectful. They are tough to get an appointment with sometimes, but otherwise good.
Old 04-12-2006, 12:10 PM
perfectlap
Race Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ray Catena may be the nicest Porsche dealership in the North East. THey also service Aston Martin, Mercedes, Lexus, Maserati and Jaguar. A great place to wait for your car. its like being in the Lounge of a nice Hotel with complimentary lunch, internet kiosks, pool table, TV lounge. On my last visit I saw one of those of those $400K McLaren SLR's.
Their Labor rates are similar to Paul Miller. I had my oil changed at Paul Miller last year and it seemed like a good operation just a very small place so the wait was a bit longer becuase they only have a couple of lifts vs. Ray Catena that has like 30.
Old 04-12-2006, 08:27 PM
armandodiaz
Instructor

I worked at Jack Daniels back in the 80's. We would all take pride in our work. I just happened to talk to a few last week (after 10+yrs) most of the guys are still there.
I would imaging the 3hr PPI includes a leakdown.
Old 04-12-2006, 10:57 PM
screameleons
Instructor

I tried to schedule something with Jack Daniels, but they won 't be able to take me until next week. They are actually 7 miles away from the car. Any of your friends interested in checking the car out as a side job? Thanks for the feed back.

Quick Reply: Need feedback on Paul Miller Porsche in NJ