It's Offical!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2003, 09:09 PM
buckdr1
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post It's Offical!

The time has come(already) to offically & sadly put my '02 C-2 up For Sale! A second home in Florida beckons! I've reluctently come to rationalize what's best for the future, and since I've still got my "TrackMeister" all is not lost.
See the brief description below. My links to Rennlist/ P-caronline adds are in the Classifieds w/ full description. Please e-mail me for more e-pics or call me! 203-335-1153 (Work Days)
Any opinions on using E-bay??
Thanks
Bill
Old 03-03-2003, 12:28 AM
DonW-Cape Cod
R.I.P.
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Sorry about your having to sell your Pcar. It's a great looking ride! We just solved our problem when we bought a home in Florida. We sold our house on the Cape and are moving into a smaller one...and with the proceeds buying the FL house. That way I saved the Pcar.

BTW, wherebouts in FL are you buying. We looked on both coasts and settled on Naples. More for your money and more laid back.
Old 03-03-2003, 12:03 PM
buckdr1
Addict
Rennlist Member

Don, sounds like a plan.. We're hoping for a place in Davie, just West of Ft Liquordale, waiting on a nice sgl. family ranch next door to my Brother in laws, but looking around the Broward County area as well. Being into offshore fishing the Atlantics' the Coast for me!
Regards
Bill

Quick Reply: It's Offical!