race with M3/speeding arrest question

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2003, 05:16 PM
ruey220
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
caneaddict,
dusting the cops is surely something interesting.... a few years ago a friend of mine took me for a spin in an E36 328 the dealer lent him as a loaner. The spin was so much it made me barf out the window as we passed an intersection with a cop waiting for someone who would run the stop sign.

this was around 11pm at night so we did the same cutting through some residential streets all the way to his nearby home at the top of a hill. We quickly parked the car in his garage jumped into another car and rolled back down the street.

The funniest part is we made eye contact with that same cop that was trying to chase us as he was trying to look where we went. he must of recognized us slightly but the fact that we weren't breaking the law at that very moment or in the same car he couldn't do anything at that point.
Old 05-07-2003, 07:09 PM
LanceK
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I reluctantly add my comments to this thread due to the previous conversation about comparing various cars.

The automotive market is WAY too complex to argue buyer hot buttons and attitudes.

By the way I just bought an $87K C4-S and I almost bought a Subaru WRX STi instead....
Old 05-07-2003, 07:20 PM
ruey220
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">
The automotive market is WAY too complex to argue buyer hot buttons and attitudes.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">nobody could have said it better.

we had a client who had 8 cars all exotic worth $60k - $120k, 996TT, NSX-r, Lexus SC430, M3, etc. then one day he pulled into our establishment with a new yellow $25k MRs spyder toyota.

Quick Reply: race with M3/speeding arrest question