Sponsored by:

ultimate paint wax detail for black clearcoat 99 c2 996

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2003, 09:43 AM
Sloth
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">Originally posted by SPR:
<strong>yeah I went on there and I that is actually where my post was copied from, they didn't really answer anything, and got mad that I asked so many questions at once, and some other things, which kinda set be aback, but whatever.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana,Tahoma,Helvetica">They are very big on using the search button before asking any questions. I go there but I just lurk around... you can find out just as much by doing that.

Trust me on the process I stated above... you should be happy with the results. I switched to that process after a year of Zaino and am very happy with the results so far.

IMO, Griots is pretty expensive. I purchase my supplies from Classic Motoring Accesories... pretty much the same as Proper Auto Care. They also have some good detailing tips.

<a href="http://shop.store.yahoo.com/classic-motoring/index.html" target="_blank">http://shop.store.yahoo.com/classic-motoring/index.html</a>
Old 05-08-2003, 10:46 AM
ADJ
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FYI: Proper auto care IS classic motoring accessories
Old 05-08-2003, 05:31 PM
SPR
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yeah I found all fo that out a few days ago and ordered a bunch of stuff and also got a pc, but elsewhere. Thanks.

Quick Reply: ultimate paint wax detail for black clearcoat 99 c2 996