Sponsored by:

Anyone buy from Tim Ross in Alabama

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 09:09 PM
UserA
Rennlist Member

Received 183 Likes on 80 Posts
Default Anyone buy from Tim Ross in Alabama

I am flying my father down there to pick up a 99 aero coupe from the classified section here and he will be driving it back up. He seems like a real good guy and he mentioned that he has sold a number of 996. The car is at the local dealer right now getting a PPI and I have no reason to think that the car is anything but as promised. Still, I wanted to see if anyone has had dealings with him in the past i.e. should I get dad a return ticket just in case.
Old 02-09-2006, 11:21 PM
Piccia
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by UserA
I am flying my father down there to pick up a 99 aero coupe from the classified section here and he will be driving it back up. He seems like a real good guy and he mentioned that he has sold a number of 996. The car is at the local dealer right now getting a PPI and I have no reason to think that the car is anything but as promised. Still, I wanted to see if anyone has had dealings with him in the past i.e. should I get dad a return ticket just in case.
I'll be interested in the feedback. I just moved to Nashville and will be looking to buy after tax season and Birmingham is a nice short drive to go look at product he has. Good rep on eBay.
Old 03-05-2006, 07:20 PM
UserA
Rennlist Member

Received 183 Likes on 80 Posts

PPI turned up a couple of painted doors that the dealer thought was less than perfect and a couple here and there things. Ross was easy to deal with on the few small issues and although we couldn't agree on the purchase, I do believe he is an honest guy. He mailed me back my $1,000.00 deposit and wished me luck. I would buy a car from him in the future, but this one had me a little scared since I couldn't see it for myself.

Quick Reply: Anyone buy from Tim Ross in Alabama