Anyone in the Nashville area?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 05:43 PM
Piccia
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone in the Nashville area?

Please PM me.

I'm starting a search for an '02 or newer 996 coupe. While I will look far and wide, I'd appreciate any thoughts on Thoroughbred Motorcars (our local P-car dealer), Global Motorsports, Music City Motorsports and/or other used car dealers. Also, interested in impressions of local independent repair/maintenance shops.

Finally, if anyone's thinking of selling their '02, I'll be looking to buy in late March and will have an '02 Audi allroad to sell.

Thanks and look forward to participating on the forum as an owner again (been a long time between my Porsches)..

Piccia
Old 02-09-2006, 02:56 PM
JONES199
Advanced

I purchased my 964 from Music City and would do it agin, Sean Petty, was very good to deal with. I can't say anything good about T'bred, dealt with then on another brand and can not, will not, ever again. For service I keep getting reffered to Music City P & A on south street downtown, I have not needed them but they seem to have a good rep. If you come across a couple a bit older, 00 or 01 coupe w/tip (so I don't have to deal with t'bred") let me know.
Old 02-09-2006, 03:03 PM
DHinkle
Rennlist Member

Received 108 Likes on 17 Posts

Check out http://www.lnsmotorcars.com. They are located in Knoxville and have a 996 Aero Kit car for sale. They also campaign a 996 in Grand Am Cup.
Old 02-09-2006, 05:19 PM
Piccia
Instructor

Originally Posted by DHinkle
Check out http://www.lnsmotorcars.com. They are located in Knoxville and have a 996 Aero Kit car for sale. They also campaign a 996 in Grand Am Cup.
That is a beautiful 996 Aero kit. I want the sport seats. Sat in them in a Boxster once and they're great. Bit over my budget, but I'll see where things stand after I do my taxes! Thanks for the link.

Quick Reply: Anyone in the Nashville area?