Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 01:22 AM
chris walrod
Guru
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 101 Likes on 52 Posts

After speaking with Newport Imports again today, after the flad bed had dropped-off the car, I specifically asked how does one get a loaner car. Their answer was NO, we do NOT have ANY loaners and do NOT provide anyone with loaner cars.

Some service...
Old 02-09-2006, 01:44 AM
jcnesq
Miserable Old Bastard
Rennlist Member

Received 222 Likes on 122 Posts

Downtown L.A. Porsche's main mechanic (Dennis) is one of the best in the country, same service advisors for more than a decade, and prices tend towards the more reasonable side for dealers. I've bought and serviced all of my p-cars there, and highly recommend them for service. I actually don't know about their loaner policy since they shuttle me to the office and I can't remember having to leave a car overnight there.
Old 02-09-2006, 03:16 AM
Paul Marangoni
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LiveNupe
Anybody have any experience with the Rusnak store in Westlake and/or Pasadena?
I've used Rusnak Pasadena many times and they've always been great.
Old 02-09-2006, 03:29 PM
4s
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chris- Can't believe a dealership would even say that. It just goes to show you what kind of customer service they have and further proves Nicolaas point. It seems that there are many on this board who have had a bad expierence with them, just wish this thread was started sooner before I bought my car from them. I would of gone to Pacific or Circle. Next time. Maybe we can all get a group discount from Pacific now.
Old 02-09-2006, 11:39 PM
riozilla
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought my car at Rusnak Westlake/Thousand Oaks and have had it serviced there 2x as well. Both times have gone very well - excellent service advisors. Pricing was a bit on the high side I think - same prices I used to pay when I went to Bev Hills Porsche (btw, never ever go there) - They have an Enterprise rental on site and they have paid for the cars at no cost to me when i have the car in for service. They are always american/korean cars but are free - Sure I'd love a Boxster or A6 but no compaints so far.

Anybody try Auto Gallery in Woodland Hills? They are much closer to my house and its more convenient but I don't know if they are any good.
Old 02-09-2006, 11:46 PM
Paul Marangoni
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by riozilla
Anybody try Auto Gallery in Woodland Hills? They are much closer to my house and its more convenient but I don't know if they are any good.
I've used them many times as well. They've been fine, except for one time when they couldn't find the cause of a buzzing sound in the headliner. After taking it back a few times they finally found it though. I will probably use them again.
Old 02-10-2006, 03:10 AM
phojes
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Rusnak Westlake

Originally Posted by LiveNupe
Anybody have any experience with the Rusnak store in Westlake and/or Pasadena?
I use Rusnak in WLV for all my P-car-related work. Great service from Rick and the team there and I always receive a no-cost-to-me Enterprise rental car. (I did not buy my car from Rusnak because the a-hole salesman wouldn't let me sit in a car with sport seats to try them out for size before placing my order back in 2003.)
Old 02-10-2006, 03:28 AM
rbennett
Drifting

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul Marangoni
I've used Rusnak Pasadena many times and they've always been great.
Go to Rusnak on Colorado Blvd in Pasadena and ask for John DeKorte, top notch guy!!! He held up a 180K Bently sale so he could finish my Boxster sale! WTH

Top notch service! These guys really care about the history of the car I bought from them.

Regards.
Old 02-10-2006, 03:43 AM
BlackCab996
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if you use auto gallery, make sure you talk to the service manager - i'll try to find his name - he is good (acts a little grumpy, but he's good) - the other guys I've encountered there are pretty clueless when you check your car in

Quick Reply: best dealer in so. cal. & loner car?