996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Any Experience w/Autohaus West, Lake Forest, CA

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 01:38 AM
Philip P
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

they respray a lot of their cars bumpers in the parking lot.. i've seen it. if thats any indicator on what kind of
"service" or the quality of their cars are then i wouldn't bite.
Old 12-17-2013, 06:59 PM
darth_vader
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

by the way they closed up shop - be prepared to find them soon under new name and location.

if anyone has the new name it would be helpful to the rest of the community and society of you gave everyone a heads up - thanks.

some excerpts from yelp :

They have closed their doors and taken people's money with them. They sold our car and we never received payment. We have to pursue civil litigation. If you have the names and/or addresses of the owners please post here.

I am changing my review now because after we bought a car from them, they closed their doors, and unfortunately we found out that they never paid off the leinholder for the car we bought, therefore, we cannot get title for our car. Fortunately, my finance company is obligated to meet the terms of the contract they aligned themselves with with Autohaus West. If you have had such an issue, I would contact the Law Office of Jeff McMillen in Mission Viejo, or file a claim on their $50,000 bond which is Great American Insurance Company...bond #: 3978917088615. FYI.....Autohaus West's dealer license # is: 65716, however, there is already $500,000 in claims on this $50,000 bond!!! Unfortunately, you would be a defendant if you pursue a claim on this bond. So you could expect $4,000 in attorney fees to get 10% of what you're entitled to. UGH! What a mess!

Quick Reply: Any Experience w/Autohaus West, Lake Forest, CA