Smart Top/ Remote Top Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 08:14 AM
Idocdes
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Order Placed!

Originally Posted by smackboy1
Hey Dog, thanks for organizing the group buy, muchos gracias. I'm confused about how to order both SmartTOP and RemoteTOP together:

1) Add SmartTOP and RemoteTOP as 2 separate items on the same order, instead of adding the combo package i.e. you only enter your credit card and address info once;

OR

2) Place one completed order for SmartTOP, and then subsequently place a 2nd entirely separate order for RemoteTOP i.e. you enter your credit card and address info twice.

Sorry if I'm a bit dense.
Ordered both, you can order them on the same order page, just list them as individual items.
Old 02-02-2006, 08:50 AM
deputydog95
Rennlist Member

Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts

What Idocdes said Wilhelmy, for some technical reason, just didn't want you trying to enter the code on their regular combo deal. Order them both on the same page, just as individual items. Wilhelmy will automatically apply the discount to both, and arrange free shipping and the inclusion of the free tool.
Old 02-02-2006, 09:21 AM
nycebo
Three Wheelin'

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

I just ordered the Smart Top so I am good to go. Awaiting confirmation email...check that, just got it as I write this. Thanks dog.

By the way Dell, I figured what the hell; it's a little mod to keep me happy and busy in the winter.
Old 02-02-2006, 09:25 AM
programmatore
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey guys. The webpage for the order details (link on the confirmation emails) says credit card payments should call in to give the credit card details. Did I type something wrong or is that just a standard form and I don't need to call?
Old 02-02-2006, 09:42 AM
nycebo
Three Wheelin'

I was able to pay by credit car on the site. Or at least I think I was, though I did get a confirmation email. Perhaps you clicked a button incorrectly?

UPDATE: Prog, you're right. I'll call and figure what that's about.
Old 02-02-2006, 09:56 AM
washington dc porsche
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Done.

Originally Posted by deputydog95
okay, here it is. the GB is officially open. here is the info:

Here's the promotion code: "RLGB060201"

For technical reasons each product must be ordered seperately: Groupbuyers who want smartTOP and remoteTOP/KEY should please enter 2 seperate orders using that groupbuy code. This way you will get the groupbuy rebate on each product, they will
include the toolset for free on those orders.
Old 02-02-2006, 10:17 AM
deputydog95
Rennlist Member

okay, sven just emailed me. he said you have to make it two separate orders. he will then combine them for shipping and the tool after the fact.

but you MUST DO A SEPARATE ORDER for each product to get the $40 off each item. i'm sure he will make the adjustment since the code is on there, but please follow this format if you are ordering both the smartop and the remotetop. go in and two completely separate orders.

thanks guys.
Old 02-02-2006, 10:36 AM
smackboy1
Pro

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by deputydog95
okay, sven just emailed me. he said you have to make it two separate orders. he will then combine them for shipping and the tool after the fact.

but you MUST DO A SEPARATE ORDER for each product to get the $40 off each item. i'm sure he will make the adjustment since the code is on there, but please follow this format if you are ordering both the smartop and the remotetop. go in and two completely separate orders.

thanks guys.
OK, still confused. Is this message consistent with your previous post i.e.

" Order them both on the same page, just as individual items."

or are you saying your previous post is inaccurate and we should completely fill in one form only for SmartTOP, completing the order. Then go back and fill in another form from start to finish for only RemoteTOP?

Sorry for being really really dense.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:29 AM
deputydog95
Rennlist Member

fill in one form for the purchase of one item.
close out that sale.

start a whole new form for the purchase of your other item.
close out that sale.

sven will combine the two with regards to shipping and the free tool. you will then get the $40 discount on each item, or a total combine discount of $80 on both.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:30 AM
Charlie C
Porsche Nut
Rennlist Member

Received 142 Likes on 71 Posts

I ordered last night. Thanks! (I thought I posted this last night, maybe at the old thread.)
Old 02-02-2006, 01:41 PM
nycebo
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by programmatore
Hey guys. The webpage for the order details (link on the confirmation emails) says credit card payments should call in to give the credit card details. Did I type something wrong or is that just a standard form and I don't need to call?
I just spoke with to Stefan at Wilhelmy about this and he mentioned that if you got the confirmation email, then you are fine. The message on the order status web page about needing to call for credit card payment just needs to be removed as they have migrated to a newer online credit card payment system.

So, the long and short of it is that we are fine.
Old 02-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Telamon
Intermediate

just ordered both....
Old 02-02-2006, 09:36 PM
deputydog95
Rennlist Member

i just got my order in tonight.

however, we have more commitments on here than actual orders. those of you that are still interested, please get your orders in as soon as possible so they can begin shipping the first wave of products. this GB runs till the 10th for the rest of the stragglers, but let's try not to wait till the end or it will hold shipping up. they won't ship till we meet our minimum order commitment for the special pricing.
Old 02-02-2006, 09:57 PM
trozenhorse
Racer

i placed my order for the remote top, how can we keep track of who ordered and who has not?
Old 02-02-2006, 10:00 PM
deputydog95
Rennlist Member

let's start a new list for who's already ordered. list your screen name and items purchased. just keep cutting and pasting your name to the bottom of the list as it gets longer. for example:

deputydog95 smarttop and remotetop

Quick Reply: Smart Top/ Remote Top Group Buy