Notices
996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Paris Audio vs. Reus Audio: Which would you Recommend?

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2003, 12:50 AM
Dimitry
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Paris Audio vs. Reus Audio: Which would you Recommend?

I am getting ready to purchase a high end audio system to work with my stock PCM I NAV. I have heard positive things about Reus Audio and Paris Audio and really want to ask the question that has been bothering me for a while: "For those of you that have had any experience with either Reus or Paris (or both) can you please comment and comparison contrast the two?"

I am not by any means asking for anyone to "bash" either of these high-end audio suppliers. However, these discussion forums are a great way to discuss hear the "real story" and that is precisely what I'm after.

What are the pros/cons of these two and which would you go with if you wanted to spenk $5,000 on a system? I'm looking to make a decision soon.
Old 05-01-2003, 10:35 AM
Darren911
Racer

Reus hands down - they have done three systems for me - Rick is the best in the business becuase he is an engineer not a car stero salesman! Guy is brilliant! You can email me at djab14@aol.com if you have any questions on them.

Systems from REUS
99 355 spyder
01 996 cab
01 996 TT
Old 05-01-2003, 10:38 AM
Darren911
Racer

To had to this I would just say If you have an ear for the details in Music then the reus system will blow your mind......make it as louad as you want with no distortion

Whoever you choose the system will never sound it's best with the PCM head unit....ask any installer and they will tell you that...if they dont they are lying and just want your money...
Reus reccomends Eclipse products for the head and let me tell you it is amazing!

Hey Reus send my commision check to my home! Just kidding!
Old 05-01-2003, 08:44 PM
Dimitry
Track Day

Can anyone compare Ruess to Paris, possibly having heard or experienced both?

Quick Reply: Paris Audio vs. Reus Audio: Which would you Recommend?