Sponsored by:

Six 996TTs, One GT2, One Cab and some serious canyon driving

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2002, 01:38 AM
Craig.
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Post Six 996TTs, One GT2, One Cab and some serious canyon driving

We had another great canyon drive this morning. We started with six 996TTs (Matt, Gene, Wilbur, Steve, Eduardo and myself), five of which were heavily modified, and one gorgeous Cab (PestoDude -- the only one of the cars able to appropriately absorb the beautiful day). We drove Stunt, Mulhulland, and numerous canyon roads in between. It was a blistering pace. During the course of our drive, we stumbled upon Dean breaking in his GT2 and he joined us for the tail end of our drive.

As usual, it was great shooting the sh*t with fellow enthusiasts and sharing anecdotes, both before and after the drive. Many thanks to everyone who came out. I look forward to driving with you guys, and anyone else who wants to join us, on a regular basis.

I took a dozen photos, but I left my camera at a friends place. I'll try to post the photos tomorrow.

Craig (L.A.)
Old 11-04-2002, 02:38 PM
pestodude
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Craig...Thanks for letting me tag along! What an awesome morning. My 14 yr old son, Colton (who got to ride in the lead TT) proclamed it "the best day of my life".

>Randy
Old 11-04-2002, 04:40 PM
Orangemarlin
Intermediate

Craig--I'm bummed that I missed this. I had failed to wake up early enough to meet you guys at 7:30. Next time, I'm staying at a hotel nearby, so I can sleep in a bit longer. Hopefully, I can catch you next time. Maybe next week? LOL.
Old 11-04-2002, 06:42 PM
Deanger
Racer

Sitting here wondering if the police are reading this thread...

Quick Reply: Six 996TTs, One GT2, One Cab and some serious canyon driving