Sponsored by:

You Are Invited - Surprise Gathering for Adrian Streather

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2002, 09:49 AM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts
Post You Are Invited - Surprise Gathering for Adrian Streather

Now that Adrian and Gail Streather are winging their way from Switzerland to the USA - and Adrian is "off-line" without a way to read this post :-), Jen and I would like to invite you to a small party we will be having in honor of Adrian and Gail this Saturday, November 2.

Depending upon the number who would like to attend, this will be in Portsmouth NH at our house (please feel free to bring a hammer/nails to assist with the finish work:-) starting around 12 mid-day, 'till "whenever". For those who do not know Portsmouth, it is about one hour North of Boston and is on the NH Seacoast.

As many know, Adrian and his family have been within the Rennlist Community for years - and most recently, many of you shared your support during the recent tragic loss of their daughter Natalie.

If you think you might like to come, please let Jen or I know so we can "guesstimate" the number of folks attending and provide you with directions, phone numbers and the like...

We hope to see you here!

Jen and John
jmunson@rennlist.com or johnd@rennlist.com
Old 10-29-2002, 10:06 AM
Bill H. Ocala Fl.
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Sounds Like a Great Time John. I hope you have a great turn out.
Old 10-29-2002, 03:27 PM
DonW-Cape Cod
R.I.P.
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey John...Cindy's going away, so I'll be up if I can find a ride. Anyone going up from near the Cape?? We can go up in this:

Quick Reply: You Are Invited - Surprise Gathering for Adrian Streather