996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Bosch part numbers for clear headlamps?

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2005, 04:54 AM
spenny_b
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bosch part numbers for clear headlamps?

Morning everyone,

Does anyone have the Bosche part numbers for the pre-facelift (ie pre-2002) 996 clear lamp "collection" please? Not after the Porsche numbers, I'm pretty sure I can find them with a Google-or-two.

I'm looking to install the clear headlamps/tail-lamps/side repeaters on my '98 model with the later spec lenses, and noticed that my orange lamps have the Bosch part number stamped right at the bottom of the lens, next to the "Bosch" wording. I'm trying to formulate a "cunning plan" / calling in a favour from a friend who works for Bosch!.....

Oh, by the way, I need to know RHD (UK) part numbers pls! .

Thanks in advance,
Spencer
Old 10-19-2005, 08:41 AM
Tool Pants
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A guy who works for Bosch in the US once had me look up the Bosch part numbers for the litronic headlights. Then after checking with the company he said Bosch had sold off it's headlight division. The repeaters are made by Hella. On a Boxster the tail lights are not made by Bosch - not sure who makes them for a 996.

I need a favor from someone who works for Bosch in Europe....
Old 10-22-2005, 06:39 PM
spenny_b
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Tool Pants...sorry been away from a PC for a few days!...I'll let ya know if I get anything positive back from my mate who works for Bosch (heard nothing yet).

Spencer

Quick Reply: Bosch part numbers for clear headlamps?