Sponsored by:

I am an Exhaust Whore...

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 01:34 PM
evolvedaz
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am an Exhaust *****...

When it comes to car parts, I am pretty undecided when I do things. I usually try everything out and either hate it or love it. When I first got the car I put the B&B headers and exhaust system on. We do alot of business with them so got a stellar deal. Well I did not like the exhaust and the tips looked like crap. It barely made sound and fit like ****. So I took it off and left the GREAT quality headers. I then bought the ULTRA expensive SuperSprint exhaust with tips as I had a great experience with the system on my M3. That exhaust fit dead on, tips were stylish, and the sound was better. I then wanted the cool guy quad tip look. So I bought the really really expensive Porsche OEM tips made by Eisenmann to go on my SuperSprint exhaust. The 2000 bumper is not as deep as the newer ones, so the tips stuck out a bit but still looked cool. I wanted something louder so I stuck the SuperSprint cat bypass pipes on which were way too loud with the mufflers and took those off.

Next I got a batch of Fabspeed exhausts that I had been selling to customers. I kept listening to the sound clips and started to be brain washed. I recently sold my awesome SuperSprint exhaust to a Rennlister and put the Fabspeed on last night. I finally found my Exhaust Sole Mate. This thing sounds badass with the headers and EVOMS VFLOW Intake. The car is much more fun to drive and louder like I like it! Not to much resonance in the car, but throttle touches in 3-4000rpm is awesome. So... I am going to get the newer style rear bumper to throw my quad tips on again later.

Thought I would share my exhaust disorder with you all!

Here are some pics -

Here is the sound clip from Fabspeeds website. I will take my own this coming week -
CLICK HERE

So I ordered another batch of 5 for our shop. Anyone interested in a smokin deal, just PM me or email me.

Thanks
Dan
dan@vividracing.com
Old 06-30-2005, 02:15 PM
evo_333
Three Wheelin'

glad you finally found the set-up you're looking for!

I agree WOT with fabspeed exhaust, headers and EVO intake, the sound is addicting!
Old 06-30-2005, 02:39 PM
RJMDAD996
Burning Brakes

Dan, Now we are more alike - As you know I Weeks ago I had the T504 Headers and Maxflow Exhaust installed with your V-Flow. I also love the sound, I have yet to turn on my radio, this is true music to my ears... Enjoy amigo....
Old 06-30-2005, 02:43 PM
Joe2000C4Cab
Pro

[Said like Homer Simpson thinking of pork chops]: Fabspeed.... Yes....
Old 06-30-2005, 03:18 PM
SRL
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts

Dan just sent me my Fabspeed mufflers. Not on the car yet, but they got here quick and look like they're excellent quality. Plus Vivid has already followed up with me to ensure satisfaction.

Now I just need to get them on!!!

Dan I can't find the time for one exhaust change....where'd you find it for four?

Maybe I should spend less time on the 'net.
Old 06-30-2005, 03:22 PM
vove
Burning Brakes

Sounds like fun Dan...
Old 06-30-2005, 03:36 PM
2FAST455
Advanced

Dan do you have any muffler bypass pipes in stock for a 99?
Old 06-30-2005, 06:11 PM
evolvedaz
Former Vendor

SRL - Glad to hear. Yes dont spend so much time online. Spend more time at either the Strip Club or working on your car. I find those 2 things to be the essence of life

2fast455 - yes we have them from Fabspeed. Give me a call to order or you can order online here at -
http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/p...oducts_id=7833
Old 06-30-2005, 11:59 PM
mundman
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I love my Fabs. No need for Ipod or cd changer Fabspeed and Vivid supplied my sound system.
Old 07-01-2005, 01:28 AM
evolvedaz
Former Vendor

SWEET!!!

Quick Reply: I am an Exhaust Whore...