996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

H&R Damper failure

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2005, 10:38 PM
Paul Marangoni
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I went to get the replacement damper installed today, and low and behold, TireRack screwed up AGAIN! They sent the WRONG damper! I wasted half a day today (took time off of work) and when TireRack finally called me back (after I had called and calmy explained the situation to some woman who was fairly sympathetic), this moron asks "What can I do for you?" when I KNOW that he has the whole issue in front of him on his monitor. When I tell him "Send me the right part, and pay for the wasted labor charges for today" he goes on and on passing the buck telling me he can't do anything. More stupidity ensues, but I won't bore you with the details. He basically reiterated the hell I've gone through in the last few months. Why? I have no idea.

When I ask him what he's going to do for me, he says "I suppose I could try to call someone tomorrow and try to get the right part...." and I just lose it. I SUPPOSE? What kind of **** is this? I can't believe the crap I'm hearing from this idiot. I'm calling his manager tomorrow to see what HE will do.

Needless to say, I will NEVER deal with TireRack again, and I suggest that no one here patronizes them either. They may sell stuff cheap, but there's a reason for that. They hire people that couldn't get jobs at McDonald's. Am I bitter? You betcha.

Quick Reply: H&R Damper failure